My flag pin collection

Ordos

Do you have any examples of national flags you're missing?

I believe I have a pin with the Lithuanian flag and CoA somwhere.

Well most of the stolen pins were not flag pins. The flag pins I lost I've already replaced.

However, I only have 24 flag pins so I have a long way to go before I have the entire UN and non-UN alike. I don't have Lithuania.

The 24 flag pins are:

Indonesia, Japan, China, Taiwan (non-UN), Cambodia, Brunei, Singapore, Australia, North Korea, Jordan, United States, Canada, Cuba, Jamaica, Venezuela, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Latvia, Greece and Ukraine.

Well most of the stolen pins were not flag pins. The flag pins I lost I've already replaced.

However, I only have 24 flag pins so I have a long way to go before I have the entire UN and non-UN alike. I don't have Lithuania.

The 24 flag pins are:

Indonesia, Japan, China, Taiwan (non-UN), Cambodia, Brunei, Singapore, Australia, North Korea, Jordan, United States, Canada, Cuba, Jamaica, Venezuela, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Latvia, Greece and Ukraine.

I'll get you a pin for Germany. =o)

Oh my goodness! You guys are so nice! I'll PM the two of you my address as soon as I'm sure I got the exact details.

There is only one way I can think of repaying you: If you are ever in my corner of the world, I'll give you a free guided tour.

Oh my goodness! You guys are so nice! I'll PM the two of you my address as soon as I'm sure I got the exact details.

There is only one way I can think of repaying you: If you are ever in my corner of the world, I'll give you a free guided tour.

You're welcome, my friend. :cheers:

I've never been to Indonesia before, I must admit.

But my sense of adventure wants that to happen. To see your country.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the two pins you guys sent me arrived at my house yesterday. When my sister in law returns from a trip to the Middle East next week with possibly more than 1 new pin, I'll make a Youtube video showing my expanded collection.

I've already privately thanked you, now I'll say it publicly on this thread thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived