Tommy Wiseau's The Neighbors

RenlyIsNotRight

Watched the first two episodes last night and it kinda made me remember what watching The Room for the first time was like...before all the rewatches, before the spoons, before "WHAT CANDLES? WHAT MUSIC? WHAT SEXY DRESS?"...back when the only reaction I had to The Room was "...what in the living fuck"

It actually might be worse than The Room in some respects - the video and sound editing is absolutely atrocious, though they acting is actually slightly better. Still though it's pretty godawful and I feel like it has potential to be as so bad its good as The Room, it just needs a rewatch because its so much to take in at once.

Anyone else watch this yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Tommy is a true Auteur. One day his work will be recognised for it's true genius.

When Marcel Duchamp dumped a urinal before the Society of Indipendant Artists they dismissed him outright.

When Tommy Wiseau suggested that his car fly from the roof of his home across the skyline of San Francisco to reveal Johnny's vampiric nature, the directors tricked him into believing it could not be done.

One day Tommy's dream will be realised.

Oh by the way, Greg Sestero's book about the film, The Disaster Artist was picked up by Seth Rogen and James Franco who plan to make it into a film:D

Oh by the way, Greg Sestero's book about the film, The Disaster Artist was picked up by Seth Rogen and James Franco who plan to make it into a film:D

Disaster Artist is a great book, like I'm not even kidding everyone should read it, though to be honest it kind of changed the way I see The Room.

Disaster Artist is a great book, like I'm not even kidding everyone should read it, though to be honest it kind of changed the way I see The Room.

Defo agree.

Or you could listen to Greg Sestero read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Vl1DuKmL8

Archived