Is Sansa Nisa Nisa?

Lord Damian

I have been all over the board on this stuff but if the wolves fate is shared by their Stark counterpart, then Sansa will be sacraficed by a Stark or one with Stark blood. If Jon is Azor Ahai, then, given Lady's death, this is quite a possibility. The show certainly seems to be having Sansa go to Winterfell and it would not take much in the books to get her out of the Vale - maybe a Ladystoneheart - Brienne - Jaime collaberation and get her North, then it is quite possible indeed. After this season on the show and with the 6th book comming probably the end of this year, I am starting to scrap the idea of Sansa marrying Aegon and thinking she is going to be the sacrafice to re-forge light bringer. Lady's death is right in front of us and it is the biggest evidence supporting this. Also, Sansa, thinking to herself, in her loneliness for family, she says it would be good to see Jon again. GRRM made them distant from each other in the first book for a purpose, almost too deliberate considering how this is all played out. We know HBO is cutting corners to get to the same end game and they are Sending Sansa to Winterfell and in particular, the North for a purpose.

Ooof! That's a very good theory!

I defiantly am a big believer of the Fates of the Direwolves mirroring the Fates of the Stark kids, but have always assumed the Stark with the look of Ned would be Arya. But seven Hells, I think you may be on to something big time.

Absolutely superb

How to write a good theory for ASOIAF's endgame.

1. Never start a theory about ASOIAF using the show

2. Remember n.1

3. Acknowledge n.2

4. For god sake, accept n.3

That been said, it simply doesn't fit. Apart from the fact that Nissa Nissa is a legend not integral part of the prophecy hence no need to have her counterpart, we have entire myth going against it. I understand that these days there is a slight confusion about what the siblings love is, but look at Jon and Sansa, and you will get the idea. Not the ideal one, but siblings love it is. Not the romantic one, not the sexual one... And that is kinda huge deal in aforementioned legend.

Second, if Sansa is supposed to die, then she would have died long time ago. This one is a survivor.

How to write a good theory for ASOIAF's endgame.

1. Never start a theory about ASOIAF using the show

2. Remember n.1

3. Acknowledge n.2

4. For god sake, accept n.3

That been said, it simply doesn't fit. Apart from the fact that Nissa Nissa is a legend not integral part of the prophecy hence no need to have her counterpart, we have entire myth going against it. I understand that these days there is a slight confusion about what the siblings love is, but look at Jon and Sansa, and you will get the idea. Not the ideal one, but siblings love it is. Not the romantic one, not the sexual one... And that is kinda huge deal in aforementioned legend.

Second, if Sansa is supposed to die, then she would have died long time ago. This one is a survivor.

It may not even be love, that is what happened before but a sacrafice is a sacrafice. Would Mel do it? Kill Sansa? What I am angling from is Lady's fate, Bran woke up as soon as Lady was killed and Ned had no idea that would happen. Jon may need waking up soon, if you know what I mean.

It may not even be love, that is what happened before but a sacrafice is a sacrafice. Would Mel do it? Kill Sansa? What I am angling from is Lady's fate, Bran woke up as soon as Lady was killed and Ned had no idea that would happen. Jon may need waking up soon, if you know what I mean.

But if Mel kills her then that is not the Nissa Nissa story. Again, as I have said, if Lady's death anticipated Sansa's death, she would be gone long time ago.

Also, Jon needs waking, so what do you expect? That Sansa somehow magically materializes from Vale? How would Sansa come to Wall in time to save Jon?

That may end up being true. However, I would look elsewhere for that blood sacrifice, Theon or Asha.

I would say a wolf for a wolf. Asha and or Theon are gonners but I think Lady's fate is too signifigant to ignore and she belonged to Sansa.

But if Mel kills her then that is not the Nissa Nissa story. Again, as I have said, if Lady's death anticipated Sansa's death, she would be gone long time ago.

Also, Jon needs waking, so what do you expect? That Sansa somehow magically materializes from Vale? How would Sansa come to Wall in time to save Jon?

I do not think it is that simple. I am trying to peice together what we have been told and shown. Sansa is heading North, regardless how she gets there, her wolf was killed by a Stark, her own father no less and the instant Lady was killed, Bran opened his physical eyes from a comatose sleep. Lady's death seems to have saved Bran's life and Sansa was her owner. Jon is Azor Ahai, that I am convinced and if he is and we have lady's manner of death, It seems a possible fit. Whether any of us like it or not, the HBO show will get referenced as they are approaching the same end game and they are sending Sansa to Winterfell. HBO has opened a Pandora's box here and I would think it unwise to ignore it completely.

I would say a wolf for a wolf. Asha and or Theon are gonners but I think Lady's fate is too signifigant to ignore and she belonged to Sansa.

But there is nothing foreshadowing or pointing in this direction. There has been a bit, regarding Asha or Theon, in the sample chapters. Wish I could remember the poster who had a really nice write up on it. I want to say it was Fire Eater. Perhaps someone else, knows.

I do not think it is that simple. I am trying to peice together what we have been told and shown. Sansa is heading North, regardless how she gets there, her wolf was killed by a Stark, her own father no less and the instant Lady was killed, Bran opened his physical eyes from a comatose sleep. Lady's death seems to have saved Bran's life and Sansa was her owner. Jon is Azor Ahai, that I am convinced and if he is and we have lady's manner of death, It seems a possible fit. Whether any of us like it or not, the HBO show will get referenced as they are approaching the same end game and they are sending Sansa to Winterfell. HBO has opened a Pandora's box here and I would think it unwise to ignore it completely.

How long would Jon have to be in the ice cells dead for Sansa to get there? An entire book? Plus, Sansa is not heading North in the series, she is doing it in the show. Two different things. I am not ignoring the show, I am thinking about the timeline which doesn't fit here.

But there is nothing foreshadowing or pointing in this direction. There has been a bit, regarding Asha or Theon, in the sample chapters. Wish I could remember the poster who had a really nice write up on it. I want to say it was Fire Eater. Perhaps someone else, knows.

Well, Stannis is sacrafice happy and one of the gift chapters, named "the sacrafice" has them in it. What I am not convinced of is that if either or both of them being sacrafied will do anything for Jon.

Well, Stannis is sacrafice happy and one of the gift chapters, named "the sacrafice" has them in it. What I am not convinced of is that if either or both of them being sacrafied will do anything for Jon.

But you are going on the premise that Lady's death, paved the way for Bran to awaken; if I'm not mistaken? If that is the case, this screams more Old Gods-Blood Magic-Bloodraven than the power of R'hllor. AA is a severnt of R'hllor. So my problem is how do direwolves, Jon, Bran, Sansa and blood sacrifices; suddenly become lumped in to the R'hllor'corner. That, to me doesn't make any sense.

How long would Jon have to be in the ice cells dead for Sansa to get there? An entire book? Plus, Sansa is not heading North in the series, she is doing it in the show. Two different things. I am not ignoring the show, I am thinking about the timeline which doesn't fit here.

Jon may not be dead, just comatose like Bran, even if he is not either of these, the Nissa Nissa love thing is an open possibilty.

Regarding Sansa in TWOW. She must be having a lot written about her in this upcomming book. We have a lot of things leading to this.

1- The Mad Mouse is in the Vale and has been hired by Littlefinger. He has met "Allayne Stone" (Sansa in disguise) and he is eager to collect a the bounty from Cersei and Qyburn, all without Baelish's knowledge.

2- Myranda Royce may have figured out who she is and has a grudge against Harry the Heir, Alayne Stone's perspective betrothed. Her father hates Littlefinger too so there are motives abound to thwart them.

3- Briene told Jaime that Sansa is in the Vale and is going to be killed by the Hound. Well, we know Ladystoneheart spared Briene as she agreed to do something to or with Jaime in order to spare Podric but what if between that moment of reprieve, she gets new info that places Sansa in the Vale and she is truly attempting to save Sansa so she can save both Jaime (who I believe she loves) and her loyal squire, Podric (who is becoming like a little brother to her).

To everyone except Manderly and Glover and this would include lady Stoneheart, the Stark kids are all known dead except for Sansa and Jon Snow who is seemingly permanently sworn to the Night's watch. IF Sansa is obtained by friendly persons and a little help from Stannnis and loyal Stark Bannermen (The Boltons are gonners in TWOW), the North could be welcoming with open arms to a true Stark come home.

Jon may not be dead, just comatose like Bran, even if he is not either of these, the Nissa Nissa love thing is an open possibilty.

I am asking how much time is needed for Jon to be comatosed for Sansa to get there? Half a year, year? Because that much would Sansa need before clearing all the fuss in Vale.

I used to think that 'Never use the show as a base for theories'

Then I read this: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/03/game-of-thrones-tv-show-will-spoil-books

And then I came to know that GRRM has done no succession planning (in case he you-know-whats), so D&D are the only people who know squat.

So I think this is a great theory!

I used to think that 'Never use the show as a base for theories'

Then I read this: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/03/game-of-thrones-tv-show-will-spoil-books

And then I came to know that GRRM has done no succession planning (in case he you-know-whats), so D&D are the only people who know squat.

So I think this is a great theory!

Thanks

I am asking how much time is needed for Jon to be comatosed for Sansa to get there? Half a year, year? Because that much would Sansa need before clearing all the fuss in Vale.

Well, how long ago did Davos travel to Skagos to get Rickon and Shaggy dog and where are they now at the moment the battle of Wintfell fully commences. My point is this, if my theory is correct or even partially correct, GRRM either has or is writting how this happens. Also, how long did it take Sansa to be whisked away to the Vale from King's Landing?

Archived