About Sansa and Arya

OP what you suggested certainly sounds like a possibility when viewed from GRRM's comment about the Stark kids and their Direwolves

Lady was not "sacrificed" but killed out of spite for, being a direwolf. Nymeria's "guilt" had nothing to do with it.

And no, that's not either character's reason of existence.

But it would seem to be the natural evolution of the "let's pit Arya and Sansa against each other" fan mentality.

Ummm.... you kidding me? What Nymeria did and then going missing to avoid punishment prompted Lady's death

If Lady was killed solely out of spite for being a direwolf, why weren't all the other direwolves killed right then and there too?

Ummm.... you kidding me? What Nymeria did and then going missing to avoid punishment prompted Lady's death

Really? Do you remember this dialogue in Tyrion I AGOT?

The queen shuddered. “There is something unnatural about those animals,” she said. “They are dangerous. I will not have any of them coming south with us.”

Jaime said, “You’ll have a hard time stopping them, sister. They follow those girls everywhere.”

Because I don't see anything conditional there. No wolf had done anything back then, still Cersei was determined to get rid of them.

Archived