What political ideology are you and why?

Hot Meat Pie

Yes, a system of moral and ethics that informs the acquisition of property and its ownership. How is that a State? Have they argued that dealing "punishment" as a result of violating the non-aggression priniciple should be centralized to a select group of arbiters?

A system that regulates property, arbitrates between all different opinions of the ethics of acquisition, has the power to enforce that arbitration, protects property from outside interference. That seems a state to me.

A system that regulates property, arbitrates between all different opinions of the ethics of acquisition, has the power to enforce that arbitration, protects property from outside interference. That seems a state to me.

Yep, and I wonder how this 'system' would be controlled by the individuals so that a concentration of power doesn't happen? Maybe a democratic election? Maybe a system of checks and balances? And how would this system be paid for by the individuals? Just those that need arbitration, or maybe some other system where everyone pays in because even if you don't use the arbitration system, it is always there in case you do and could be the cause of why the individual doesn't need it in the first place? We could call that money being paid into this system 'butterfly rainbows', so as not to be confused with evils like 'taxes'.

Archived