Peeling Another Egg

Lost Melnibonean

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:52 AM, finger said:

Hmmm.. Traits of songs have been found before, like Led Zeppelin's In my time of dying (Lyanna) or Stone's Sympathy for the devil (who else?), but it's the first Black Sabbath I can recall.

Don't forget all the Grateful Dead: Dark Star, Dire Wolf, Mountains of the Moon, and this, from Cassidy:

I have seen where the wolf has slept by the silver stream. I can tell by the mark he left you were in his dream.
Ah, child of countless trees. Ah, child of boundless seas. What you are, what you're meant to be. Speaks his name, though you were born to me, Born to me...

1 hour ago, John Suburbs said:

Don't forget all the Grateful Dead: Dark Star, Dire Wolf, Mountains of the Moon, and this, from Cassidy:

I have seen where the wolf has slept by the silver stream. I can tell by the mark he left you were in his dream.
Ah, child of countless trees. Ah, child of boundless seas. What you are, what you're meant to be. Speaks his name, though you were born to me, Born to me...

"You know all the rules by now and the Fire from the Ice" 

On 4/26/2015 at 7:43 PM, Lost Melnibonean said:
On 4/26/2015 at 7:21 PM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Tried to post earlier and it didn't work, hope it works now. What do you think about the scene where Cersei cracks an egg but instead of an unfertilized egg like humans eat she got a bloody semi formed chick?

That only half formed bloody chicks will ever hatch from her schemes. The eggs in the other four scenes were good enough to eat, even if Tyrion's wanted salt.

This means that Cersei's obviously a secret Targaryen. (Wild)fire and balut!

Archived