A Dream of Winter

This is going to sound VERY weird but I had a dream I was talking to the show writers and they told me Jon would die in a sword fight with daenerys. Yeah I know, weird that I even dreamed about that.

Does it mean jon will actually die in a sword fight with dany. Hell no.

This is what you WANT... why the Jon Snow hate?

This is going to sound VERY weird but I had a dream I was talking to the show writers and they told me Jon would die in a sword fight with daenerys. Yeah I know, weird that I even dreamed about that.

Does it mean jon will actually die in a sword fight with dany. Hell no.

Nope, you're right. It means you probably don't like Jon all that much and like Dany way too much to the point you place excess value on her abilities and inflate her importance.

Nope, you're right. It means you probably don't like Jon all that much and like Dany way too much to the point you place excess value on her abilities and inflate her importance.

Your reading to much into it. And no i don't like daenerys to the point i inflate her importance. If anything i prefer Bran over her. Sorry if my comment upset anyone. Leaving this thread before im dragged into some silly argument

So, this one time, like maybe a year or two ago, I had this dream that I was walking around Santa Fe and I bumped into GRRM and he invited me over to his house and since I was his biggest fan he gave me the just-completed manuscript of TWOW . . . That was a nice dream, but I don't believe it will actually happen. Sometimes dreams are just wishful thinking . . .

About a month or two ago I was reading ADWD before bed, and I dreamed about the Tourney at Harrenhal. I literally woke up saying "Wait . . . Rhaegar. . . what?" Sometimes dreams are just dreams . . . But they're fun when they're about ASOIAF. :)

Archived