R+L=J and D?

Tyrion's Brain

[quote name="Bright Blue Eyes" post="6982185" timestamp="143143777

We know the distances, we know the order of actions (Sack and birth at about the same time,

where is the date of birth ever mentioned for TOJ?

Here you go:

We know from this e-mail that Jon’s birth is 8-9 months prior to Daenerys’s, and that Daenerys is born almost precisely 9 months after the death of Rhaegar and the Sack of King’s Landing (I: 25). This would place Jon’s birth within one month, give or take, of the Sack. As we know the war lasts “close” to a year which is often just referred to as a “year” (I: 96, 233), suggesting 10-11 months is likelier than 9 months. http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/FAQ/Entry/Who_are_Jon_Snows_parents/

Especially considering that Dany is conceived when the message of Rhaegar's death reaches KL, a fortnight before the Sack. Placing Dany's birth 8.5 months after the Sack.

Here you go:

Especially considering that Dany is conceived when the message of Rhaegar's death reaches KL, a fortnight before the Sack. Placing Dany's birth 8.5 months after the Sack.

I just followed that link and it didn't say anything that said he was born at the time of the sack. I don't know what this I's and numbers are for. Maybe you can explain for a first time forumer?

We know from this e-mail that Jons birth is 8-9 months prior to Daeneryss, and that Daenerys is born almost precisely 9 months after the death of Rhaegar and the Sack of Kings Landing (I: 25). This would place Jons birth within one month, give or take, of the Sack. As we know the war lasts close to a year which is often just referred to as a year (I: 96, 233), suggesting 10-11 months is likelier than 9 months. http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/FAQ/Entry/Who_are_Jon_Snows_parents/

What are those I's with numbers?

Archived