R+L=J v.144

Angalin

Kit Harrington literally and maybe LEGALLY cannot acknowledge coming back until GRRM addresses that part of his story.

Intellectual property and all.

Agreed. And I just go back to what GRRM has said, "oh you think he's dead do you?" Sorta tells me everything I need to know for the moment.

CvH's interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmHwITLjHJ0

Like others have concluded in other boards and forums, Kit and Carice already shot Jon Snow's resurrection scene. Cutting it at FTW!, is a true cliffhanger for show watchers and book readers. Jon's resurrection would either be early in the season or an episode 8 or 9 thing.

Neither did I, and I'm addressing you, aren't I? I was making a point about the rudeness being unnecessary, and I'm glad you easily proved my point for me. The only reason you guys get so upset is when someone isn't sold on RLJ. So what? Instead of throwing rotten tomatoes, why don't you engage in a logical debate. Is believing another option really so evil?

And for your information, I believed in RLJ for many years. I have my doubts and questions about it now, but that doesn't make me a troll or a "flat-earther". It just means I have an open mind.

That's rich coming from a member of JNR's forum.

Gee, I wonder how many comments about me this little chat will generate over there. I'm sure any rudeness will be completely necessary, though.

CvH's interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmHwITLjHJ0

Like others have concluded in other boards and forums, Kit and Carice already shot Jon Snow's resurrection scene. Cutting it at FTW!, is a true cliffhanger for show watchers and book readers. Jon's resurrection would either be early in the season or an episode 8 or 9 thing.

She didn't say that the big scene will involve Jon. She said there is a bigger scene coming up, we connected it to Jon, but she was probably just talking about Shireen. Show PR people are just messing with us, they convinced both show watchers and some book readers that Jon is dead dead. They wanted us to doubt. And apparently they succeeded. Too bad they didn't work so hard on the actual plot.

Btw I almost started to doubt R+L=J, because D&D also subscribe to this theory. How could they be right about something like that, when they can't grasp even some basic things?

[MOD]

This thread is now locked due to the derail of the thread into a discussion about another forum.

I respectfully remind all users of this rule, found in the FAQ section here:

...if you have a personal beef against a user of this or any other forum, deal with them directly, post to your blog/LiveJournal/MySpace, whatever, so long as this forum is not used to air out your dirty laundry.

The reference to MySpace should give you all an idea about how long this rule has been in place. ;)

For the next iteration of this thread or any other thread for that matter, anyone - no matter which side of the R+L=J debate you sit - will face a long suspension if in breach of this rule.

Thanks to everyone in advance for compliance.

[/MOD]

Archived