Othor Blue Eyes

pigpiginsunspear

It looks to me like a clear case of undermining to get around the Wall by a party/ parties that are at odds with whoever is in charge of the Wall.

The concern I have with that is, if it's to bypass who's in charge of the wall, why would the south exit be through the night fort. One would expect the exit would be somewherd further south if it was used for this purpose.

The concern I have with that is, if it's to bypass who's in charge of the wall, why would the south exit be through the night fort. One would expect the exit would be somewherd further south if it was used for this purpose.

sure, perhaps, though not necessarily.   It depends on the goal.

For example, if a group of men needed help from Beyond the Wall to take down a tyrant King of the Nightfort who'd gone rogue, I'd wager a tunnel getting them up into the castle to perform a sneak attack would be pretty useful.

sure, perhaps, though not necessarily.   It depends on the goal.

For example, if a group of men needed help from Beyond the Wall to take down a tyrant King of the Nightfort who'd gone rogue, I'd wager a tunnel getting them up into the castle to perform a sneak attack would be pretty useful.

Ah, you make a good point, it would make a very effective assault point.

Archived