Will Dany have two husbands eventually?

purple-eyes

Just saying, but lots of barren women can conceive, but not sustain a pregnancy, so having a miscarriage (if that was one) does not mean Dany is not barren.  

If there were to be three rulers of Westeros, I think Dany/Jon/Arya would be a cool combo. Dany and Arya would be total bros, and they would own Jon.

Jon could barely handle Ygritte. No way could he handle two of the most dynamic girls in all of ASOIAF at the same time.

Assuming that Arya is flowered and "adult" by Westerosi standards in this weird and improbable scenario, I could see Dany and Arya kicking Jon out of bed to spend quality time with each other.  :lmao:

To me Dany with two husbands just seems too weird and something that would not work in reality. One man with two wives works, but one woman with two husbands just doesn't work the same way. What are they going to do? Just have sex with her in turns and then when the baby comes, it would be eternal mystery who the father is?

Oh, you sweet summer child.

Jon having sexx with arya? WTF

Yes, ASOIAF fandom is dark, and full of terrors.

Re Dany's supposed barrenness... IIRC she hadn't slept with anyone between Drogo and Daario/Hizdhar ( I conflate these purely because she was sleeping with Daario right up to her wedding and then had a wedding night with Hizdhar).

Even couples actively trying to conceive who have worked out ovulation times, etc. can take months to actually get pregnant. Yet Dany manages to get (supposedly) pregnant very quickly. Quite the opposite of barren IMO!

Re Dany's supposed barrenness... IIRC she hadn't slept with anyone between Drogo and Daario/Hizdhar ( I conflate these purely because she was sleeping with Daario right up to her wedding and then had a wedding night with Hizdhar).

Even couples actively trying to conceive who have worked out ovulation times, etc. can take months to actually get pregnant. Yet Dany manages to get (supposedly) pregnant very quickly. Quite the opposite of barren IMO!

True, but I worry about Dany inheriting trouble with carrying to term and delivering healthy babies. (She's had a stillbirth and a miscarriage.)

Aegon is not even in the show. 
He may be one of her husbands, but definitely not her final husband and father of her child. 

Oh, I'm not even fully on board with him being her husband. Just a nice sort or symmetry with the nephew thing. But I don't take the show seriously (although I wish, since they change so much, that they would change their ending too!). Plenty of character don't exist on the show but are still important. Or many characters are dead/alive on the show but not in the books or vice versa. I'll admit I like the (f)Aegon argument, if for no other reason than all the Blackfyre information ends up meaning something and because we were promised a second DwD. But all that being said, I still like her marrying her two nephews lol. And I think that there have been too many comparisons between her and Aegon the Conqueror, it would make sense for her to take two husbands, probably end up just being the people who bond with her dragons, whoever they are. But also definitely dying in childbirth at the end.

Archived