Dany and the Second Sons

Jon Fossoway

So, finally my first thread, and I hope I don´t mess this up.

I became aware of this sometime ago (it is surely mentioned in this sea of a forum but oh well): In the Worldbook, we learn of some Lannisters distant kin, who lives in Lannisport. We learn also that, apart from the Lannisters of Lannisport, there are some other minor families related to them, such as the Lanny, Lanntell.

The Windblown have a certain mercenary called Lewis Lannster, who is described as golden haired. 

Tyrion, in the other hand, is trying to rejoin Daenerys coming from a diferent source: Tyrion, along the Second Sons and this Lannster guy with the Windblown. 

Once Dany gets back, she will be confronted by these two golden haired dudes. Lewis Lannster has a specific mission: gaining Danys trust. Tyrion too, aswell..

Im shooting darts in this, but Im seeing something going wrong for either of the companies.

(Please excuse my english, a slight fever got it even more tard)

So, finally my first thread, and I hope I don´t mess this up.

I became aware of this sometime ago (it is surely mentioned in this sea of a forum but oh well): In the Worldbook, we learn of some Lannisters distant kin, who lives in Lannisport. We learn also that, apart from the Lannisters of Lannisport, there are some other minor families related to them, such as the Lanny, Lanntell.

The Windblown have a certain mercenary called Lewis Lannster, who is described as golden haired. 

Tyrion, in the other hand, is trying to rejoin Daenerys coming from a diferent source: Tyrion, along the Second Sons and this Lannster guy with the Windblown. 

Once Dany gets back, she will be confronted by these two golden haired dudes. Lewis Lannster has a specific mission: gaining Danys trust. Tyrion too, aswell..

Im shooting darts in this, but Im seeing something going wrong for either of the companies.

(Please excuse my english, a slight fever got it even more tard)

Two different sellsword companies, two different Lannisters.  I'm just not convinced it will lead to any kind of a plot.  I doubt the Lannister from the Wildblown really care that Tyrion killed his father. 

Archived