Why do men from The Reach and Stormlands hate Dornishmen?

Valens

3 hours ago, redtree said:

You were the one who kept adding statement, even some unreal ones, but then i pointed out that people from other regions have done the same yet got nothing from it. 

Discussing with you is pointless.  You keep using same two arguments about double standard and glass house without context and you are narrow minded. You live in your own imagination and you reject everything that does not fit into your theory. 

2 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

You keep using same two arguments about double standard and glass house without context and you are narrow minded

If the argument is effective and you can't provide quote/s to break that off course i'm going to keep it. 
Now i'm beginning to think you have no idea what glass house argument is

3 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

You live in your own imagination and you reject everything that does not fit into your theory. 

In this thread i live in GRRM world that he created which is why i used quotes from him, so yes i reject things that hasn't been mentioned or generalization that has weak reasoning. For example, the stuff about 2 betrayers in tumbleton, well, someone got caught making up stuff

4 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Discussing with you is pointless

Eh, likewise. Looks like the only thing we agree about something

Archived