Tower of Joy?

On 6/14/2016 at 8:58 PM, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

Jon has Ramsay on his knees after the battle. He's taunting Jon as Snow. This cuts back and forth to Ned ascending the Tower. Manderly and other Lords proclaim him Jon Stark and he beheads Ramsay, framed exactly like Ned beheading Will in the pilot.  We cut to "Promise me Ned." with a baby Jon reveal. Ned see's a Targ marriage cloak and she dies with Jon Targaryen in her arms. The reveal that he is Rhaegars trueborn son comes just moments after he is declared a Stark. I think it'd have some nice duality. 

This really would be a good way to do it. But, I have to admit, I hate quick frame editing as it tends to obscure the point of many scenes (just in general).  I expect TOJ to be in the final episode, but would welcome what you propose. 

25 minutes ago, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

I watch Arrow. I can confirm that it is not worse than Arrow. And my complaints about the show at this point would be a bigger document than the Colonies grievances with King George. They literally destroyed the idol that gave the villain his magical powers, then F*cking rebuilt it from the little pieces and stored it in their unsecure base so the villain could just get his powers back a few episodes later. 

fair play on arrow. However, let me tell you why GoT is worse.

You need to take into account where they get their material. Arrow is based on a DC comic book and GoT is based on ASOIAF. The sheer tonnage of character and plot work that is just handed over to D&D to make a show with is extraordinary. The people writing arrow are writing a bad show based on a bad comic book. d&d are such terrible writers that they are taking an already flesh out story and just fucking destroying it. I mean, all you would need is barely competent writers who respected the source material to make a good show. If you had writers with one iota of talent they could make a great show. d&d have beaten all odds and taken this story and turned it into a steaming pile of kaka. I am not even sure I could f it up this bad intentionally.

On 6/19/2016 at 6:12 PM, plectrum said:

I actually was thinking that maybe Ghost would kill Ramsay since he loves feeding people to dogs so much.  It has a certain poetry to it.

I would have loved it too, instead he's been hanging out with Gendry boating circles around Dragonstone for all of Season 6.

Archived