Tower of Joy?

11 hours ago, Xarkar said:
12 hours ago, yakisikli123 said:

Maybe episode 10 ending we see a baby boy and thats is and wait until next season.

11 hours ago, Xarkar said:

D&D are going to screw with us.

TOJ will be the last, or second last scene in S6.

We will either see a baby born and have to guess, or it will end with the baby being named Jon.

I wouldnt put it past them to show us a baby and not tell us "who it is"  that way they can play the whole "is Jon Snow dead" thing for another whole offseason.

I'm kinda thinking the same thing. Like Bran can't see everything because Ned's body is blocking out part of it or Bran can't move around an obstacle so he comes out of the vision, looks at Meera and says "You're going home" or "we have to find your father".

13 hours ago, HellasLEAF said:

TOJ, possible R + L = J reveal feels like an episode 10 thing.  Season cliff hanger type stuff.

Feel this episode will be mainly about before during and just after the battle itself.  

But is it a cliffhanger type sceen? 

If we get TOJ and a baby, we know the rest, then its more of an happy ending, "the reveal", this reveal is bigger to many fans then the actual fire and ice war, would make you happy and not really long for next season as we did for this season did. I think the ending will be more of a Khaleesi leaving mereen on a boat ending...

41 minutes ago, Ludvig Carlson said:

But is it a cliffhanger type sceen? 

If we get TOJ and a baby, we know the rest, then its more of an happy ending, "the reveal", this reveal is bigger to many fans then the actual fire and ice war, would make you happy and not really long for next season as we did for this season did. I think the ending will be more of a Khaleesi leaving mereen on a boat ending...

If you really wanna know, reliable spoilers (from reddit guy who's been right about almost everything) are saying the ToJ reveal

Spoiler

is in ep 10 and it's probably an earlier scene in the episode since it transitions from a shot of the baby with Lyanna to a present day scene with Jon. Lyanna will also whisper something to Ned (inaudible to the audience).

40 minutes ago, Ludvig Carlson said:

TOJ, possible R + L = J reveal feels like an episode 10 thing.  Season cliff hanger type stuff.

Feel this episode will be mainly about before during and just after the battle itself.

I dont think we see RLJ this season, because its most discussed topic of entire series, therefore I think we only see Ned, Lyanna and a baby boy end of episode 10 and maybe beginning of next season we see a reveal of RLJ.

3 hours ago, House of Lords said:

I am pretty sure the climatic end to Season 6 will be Dany and her warriors, on ships either leaving mereen, or sailing, and see kinds landing in the distance. the "We hav arrived" type setting.

The climactic ending will be Dany leaving Mereen, leading all to assume she makes it to Westeros next season, only to have her diverted to Volantis where she spends next season touring the Rhoyne and the Free Cities.

It would be great, but I don't think it's likely at this point.  There has been no foreshadowing of this, I think it's more likely Littlefinger comes in and saves the day.  Afterwords, he tells everyone who Jon truly is.  The North will then crown him King and Littlefinger will have the North as a strong ally from here on out.

4 hours ago, House of Lords said:

I am pretty sure the climatic end to Season 6 will be Dany and her warriors, on ships either leaving mereen, or sailing, and see kinds landing in the distance. the "We hav arrived" type setting.

Not so fast, that doesn't go well with the Winds of Winter title.  It will probably end with the Long night starting and the cold spreading over Westeros.  I don't think Dany leaves Mereen until next season.  There is too many holes in the plot right now.  You have Euron and Theon heading to Mereen and Varys plotting back in Westeros.  Unfortunately, it looks like we will have another season of boring Mereen.

20 hours ago, TheGreenBell said:

Well according to the leaks...

Hide contents

We see another TOJ flashback. Lyanna whispers something to Ned (according to the leaks, it's unclear what she whispers), then the scene cuts back to Jon

The Jon scene they are talking about here is probably the part where they crown him King in the North. So, yeah, I agree with all of you, the TOJ scene should be in ep 9

But that will all occur in episode 10. It will be even sweeter that after the battle and after justice is served the North recognizes that Jon is worthy of leading them through the long night.  We get the ToJ scene followed by Jon being hailed as King in the North...  I still find it odd that George only asked D&D to guess Jon's mother...  Why not his father as well???  Isn't his father (if R+L=J is true) more important?  Something is still telling me that after KL Wildfire and the Walkers attack, Westeros will be changed forever.  There will be a new Capital and new traditions going forward.  Jon being a Targ/Stark may want to have his home in the North.  Could Westeros be divided between the North & South with Jon ruling one and Dany the other?

8 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

But that will all occur in episode 10. It will be even sweeter that after the battle and after justice is served the North recognizes that Jon is worthy of leading them through the long night.  We get the ToJ scene followed by Jon being hailed as King in the North...  I still find it odd that George only asked D&D to guess Jon's mother...  Why not his father as well???  Isn't his father (if R+L=J is true) more important?  Something is still telling me that after KL Wildfire and the Walkers attack, Westeros will be changed forever.  There will be a new Capital and new traditions going forward.  Jon being a Targ/Stark may want to have his home in the North.  Could Westeros be divided between the North & South with Jon ruling one and Dany the other?

I like the way you are thinking but George said the ending will be bitter sweet. I think Jon dies at the last battle because Danys vison is walking into the throne room all burned out with snow falling.

14 minutes ago, Lord LittleDragon said:

I like the way you are thinking but George said the ending will be bitter sweet. I think Jon dies at the last battle because Danys vison is walking into the throne room all burned out with snow falling.

Some say that was snow. Others say it was ash falling...  So that could be coming next season after Cersei Wildfires KL this season in the finale...  And you can interpret that vision to signify that it is Dany who dies...  Doesn't she leave the throne room and heads outside and it is snowing and she see's Drogo and Rhaego???  This could mean that Dany after realizing the Iron Throne has been destroyed along with KL turns her attention North where the real threat lies (the White Walkers)...  There she will die and be reunited with her lost love and child...

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Some say that was snow. Others say it was ash falling...  So that could be coming next season after Cersei Wildfires KL this season in the finale...  And you can interpret that vision to signify that it is Dany who dies...  Doesn't she leave the throne room and heads outside and it is snowing and she see's Drogo and Rhaego???  This could mean that Dany after realizing the Iron Throne has been destroyed along with KL turns her attention North where the real threat lies (the White Walkers)...  There she will die and be reunited with her lost love and child...

That's how I interpreted it as. 

44 minutes ago, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

That's how I interpreted it as. 

Just watched that scene again. It's very telling that she reaches out to touch the Iron throne in a very longing/interested manner.  Yet she never does actually touch it. Could this signify/foreshadow that Dany will never be queen of Westeros and sit the iron throne?  She did touch Drogo and Rhaego but left when she heard her dragons calling...  So what could that portion of the vision mean?  Maybe that she's moved past Drogo & Rhaego and its her and her three children (dragons) now?  So maybe she won't die...???

10 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Just watched that scene again. It's very telling that she reaches out to touch the Iron throne in a very longing/interested manner.  Yet she never does actually touch it. Could this signify/foreshadow that Dany will never be queen of Westeros and sit the iron throne?  She did touch Drogo and Rhaego but left when she heard her dragons calling...  So what could that portion of the vision mean?  Maybe that she's moved past Drogo & Rhaego and its her and her three children (dragons) now?  So maybe she won't die...???

In the books it is heavily foreshadowed that Daenerys will be forced painfully to kneel to Jon.  The painful part might be a dragon or two dying.  I believe that the dragons will have a weakness that the Night's King can exploit.  Further, we have Bran who can "warg" anything.  Jon will get caught between Bran and Daenerys, after the Night's King has been defeated, and will be forced grudgingly to take the throne to maintain peace between Ice and Fire. 

It is foreshadowing that Snow is on the Iron Throne, and Daenerys does not disturb it (him).  She looks forward to joining Drogo and their son.  The dragons calling her back to reality really doesn't have much to do with the foreshadowing in the scene. 

1 hour ago, MtnLion said:

In the books it is heavily foreshadowed that Daenerys will be forced painfully to kneel to Jon.  The painful part might be a dragon or two dying.  I believe that the dragons will have a weakness that the Night's King can exploit.  Further, we have Bran who can "warg" anything.  Jon will get caught between Bran and Daenerys, after the Night's King has been defeated, and will be forced grudgingly to take the throne to maintain peace between Ice and Fire. 

It is foreshadowing that Snow is on the Iron Throne, and Daenerys does not disturb it (him).  She looks forward to joining Drogo and their son.  The dragons calling her back to reality really doesn't have much to do with the foreshadowing in the scene. 

Is this book foreshadowing in the house of the undying visions???  Could you give me some details?  I'd like to look that up?

When the first TOJ flashback started early in the season I was so happy thinking "yes they're not going to make us wait all season for this because why show the fight and then nothing else, because to casual viewers what would be the point" but of course that was wishful thinking. I wish they would do it in e09 but agree it'll probably get a small bit of rushed screen time in e10. I can only hope they don't cliff hanger it, there's so many other plots that can be cliff hangers at the moment it'd be nice to just have this and have it done well. 

On 15 June 2016 at 6:18 AM, facelessaryas said:

I read in the Jon Snow interview with Entertainment Weekly that there is one episode all about Jon. It has to be this one. Do we get the Tower of Joy this week?!?!

I have this hope/dream that as the fighting is going on at Winterfell, that they cut back and forth to Bran finally going back to the Tower and maybe with Benjen's help, Bran finds out about Jon and his destiny. I think it could be very cool. What do you think?

My bet is they do his through out the episode but the last scene of the episode will the the TOJ reveal or at least a part of it (just show a baby and LS covered in blood maybe but leave us still with some questions) and then episode 10 won't show anymore of the north or Jon and still leave us with those questions over the next 12 months until season 7 the bastards!!!

Archived