Red Wedding 2.0?

Tana Snow

17 minutes ago, The Ice Wolf of Loki said:

Kill all his heirs and then castrate him letting him live knowing his House is ended.

Damn. I would cut out his tongue too just to be safe. Can't have him plotting to hurt the Starks again. For the record this does seem extremely cruel but it's only because I'm a loyal Stark supporter and that man is the damn Anti Stark that I condone this.

For Arya, the BwB, and Riverrun's plot lines to be worthwhile, something is going to tie them together. 

Arya is not only a badass fighter, being a FM she learned poisons - they made a point to show us that while she was blind. 

There are a lot of Lannister soldiers in that hall. I actually would love to see Jamie turn on the Freys, since he's hopefully safe for another season. 

Who is Walder saying, "The Freys and the Lannister's send their regards" to? Or why? I have no clue.

Jamie knows what Arya looks like - unless she's wearing a face. Sure, LF didn't have a real clue, but I think Jamie would. Jamie actually wanted to find her. What if..... they help each other? That would be fun. Probably won't happen. Hope Arya doesn't kill him and steal his face...for next season. (Plus if they killed someone like Jamie, fans would be calling for another Jon Snow resurrection.)

As far as Stoneheart, It's totally possible. Of course she's been dead for years at this point. But just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean her resurrection didn't happen when it should have happened.  She's really the key to giving Riverrun a reason to keep going next season... and Brienne is now heading away from Jamie..... so I have no idea whatsoever..... 

4 hours ago, The Ice Wolf of Loki said:

Kill all his heirs and then castrate him letting him live knowing his House is ended.

That's a lot of killing

I'd add... have the Frey surname be declared a bastards name to be used throughout the realm

Archived