Red Wedding 2.0?

Tana Snow

28 minutes ago, rayarts said:

I fear, that actually nothing big will happen at the wedding. It would be the most ridiculous teleportation/time-jump they'd done in the show yet, if Arya popped up there without us seeing at least some stepfs of her before that (on the ship, on the shore, traveling, disguising, surviving, planning, ya know, the usual stuff).

I think it will be a build up and that's it. Quite like Cersei's "I choose violence". We all thought from the trailer it would start an epic battle of whatever, but it was a minor scene where RS smashed one Sparrowfly.

Just because Arya isn't involved doesn't mean something big won't happen at the wedding.

I truly hope Freys will get what they deserve.

Just now, Rise said:

Just because Arya isn't involved doesn't mean something big won't happen at the wedding.

I truly hope Freys will get what they deserve.

I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Got dissappointed too many times by now.

7 hours ago, Into the Weirwood said:

I agree... I know teleportation has been a thing this season, but I don't see how Arya could be in the Riverlands by the next episode

The distance between Braavos and the Riverlands is much, much shorter than that between the Meereen and the Iron Islands.

7 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

The distance between Braavos and the Riverlands is much, much shorter than that between the Meereen and the Iron Islands.

This.

If Yara/Theon can travel that distance in 2 episodes, Arya can definitely get from Braavos to the Twins in one.

If the casting calls are right we are waiting for a Northerner who dramatically changes political allegiance. It makes no sense in the north as the battle is done.What if Arya landed on the ship at White Harbour and the much talked of Manderleys have infiltrated the Twins? Frey Pie anyone?

We wont see the set up for the big reveal of Arya taking the face off. Everyone just starts choking?

9 hours ago, montey13 said:

judging from that clip there is no way she makes it our alive if she shanks him .....if that is the plot she will most likely poison everybody there ....jaime doesn't eat and survives and everybody blames the lannisters for knocking off the Freys

34 minutes ago, Tormund Barbersbane said:

What would be the best dish they can serve at this wedding, besides revenge?

Frey Pies. It is Known.

I think Arya can do it both ways, poison and shanking.

I can see the scene going like this, that she serve poisoned wine and frey pie or something as a servant and everybody eats and as Walder starts gloating, she reveals herself, and as he looks around every son/daughter Frey starts collapsing from poison and then Arya shanks him and leaves with her theme music on as Jaime just looks on ...

3 minutes ago, AryaNymeriaVisenya said:

Unless she has allies then there is not much else she can do. And there are so many guests. Could we get a Hot Pie appearance working in the kitchen actually doing the poisoning?

Aside from some issues to be worked out,(how she gets there, how she knows where to go, how she gets all that poison) Arya meeting Hot Pie again in the kitchen, donning a face and helping with the poison would be cool.

2 hours ago, AryaNymeriaVisenya said:

If the casting calls are right we are waiting for a Northerner who dramatically changes political allegiance. It makes no sense in the north as the battle is done.What if Arya landed on the ship at White Harbour and the much talked of Manderleys have infiltrated the Twins? Frey Pie anyone?

As much as I'd love to see some Frey pie, you don't think the Northerner who dramatically changed allegiance was Lord Umber?

4 minutes ago, Aedam Targaryen said:

As much as I'd love to see some Frey pie, you don't think the Northerner who dramatically changed allegiance was Lord Umber?

Lord Umber was a very early casting call. There was a very late one for a man in his 60s with a bit of weight who dramatically shifts allegiances. He could be in the North with Jon but the war is won so there is very little point there.

Just now, AryaNymeriaVisenya said:

Lord Umber was a very early casting call. There was a very late one for a man in his 60s with a bit of weight who dramatically shifts allegiances. He could be in the North with Jon but the war is won so there is very little point there.

Thanks, I didn't know about that one. I've been craving some Manderley action pretty much all season! I think you've given me some hope for some Frey pies!!!

I can see a RW 2.0 organized by Jaime against the Freys. Jaime might have traded the Freys for Tullys as allies and rulers of the Trident. There seems to be something more to his deal with Edmure, when he surrendered Riverrun.

20 minutes ago, Hodor's Aunt said:

That was Smalljon Umber. His Father was one of the strongest Stark supporters.

But wasnt he supposed to be overweight and older?  Meaning it cant be SJ Umber?

If the fat lord shows up at WF after the battle is over, he isnt exactly changing sides is he.

Unless those were two separate casting calls i just dont see how a far overweight Northern lord can change sides at this point unless they show up at the twins.  

Archived