The Wall

yourgrace

I'm pretty new on here so if this subject has been brought up and/or talked about to death, i apologize. 

I have not read the books yet, but I'm aware of some book happenings/differences to the show. Book people feel free to help educate me here.

One thing that has always kinda bugged me is the notion that some guy named Bran the builder built the wall. I understand he is said to have had help from giants etc...and im sure he had a crew, but even still. He also built Winterfell? And other castles possibly? How did he do it? Did he really build it? Is it possible the the Others/WW's built it? They are the magic ice beings. It seems more likely to me that they built the wall. Considering for a moment that the Others/WW's built it, how does that change the dynamic of what's happening? Also, since in the show anyway they are obviously ememies of cotf, why were the cotf north of the wall, and not south?

I can accept all kinds of crazy happenings within the context of this story, but this one I'm having trouble with. If anyone can provide some info or explanation please do. Thanks

Archived