Foreshadowing for pairing

norwaywolf123

1. Brienne Tarth/ Jaime Lannister

- Brienne is the only living child and heir of lord Selwyn Tarth. She is sometimes called "the Maid of Tarth" or "Brienne the beauty."

- Jaime Lannister is the eldest son of Tywin Lannister.

Ser Galladon was a perfect knight. His valor was so great the Maiden, of the Seven, fell in love with him. She gave him an enchanted sword, the Just Maid, to demonstrate her love for him. No sword could check the sword's blows, no shield could stop them.

According to the legend, Galladon only unsheathed the sword three times, not once against a mortal man, for the fight would have been unfair.

- Is this foreshadowing for Jaime/Brienne? Jaime gave Brienne a rare valyrian steel sword which Brienne named Oathkeeper becouse he was impressed by Brienne noble behavior, her fighting skills, her kindess aswell as feeling sorry for her being mocked by himself and others. Jaime is the Just maid and Brienne is Galladon of Morne the true knight.

2. Other pairing i think we will see is

Jeyne Pool/ Jon Snow: over their shared past

On 17/8/2016 at 0:34 AM, norwaywolf123 said:

- Brienne is the only living child and heir of lord Selwyn Tarth. She is sometimes called "the Maid of Tarth" or "Brienne the beauty."

- Jaime Lannister is the eldest son of Tywin Lannister.

Ser Galladon was a perfect knight. His valor was so great the Maiden, of the Seven, fell in love with him. She gave him an enchanted sword, the Just Maid, to demonstrate her love for him. No sword could check the sword's blows, no shield could stop them.

According to the legend, Galladon only unsheathed the sword three times, not once against a mortal man, for the fight would have been unfair.

- Is this foreshadowing for Jaime/Brienne? Jaime gave Brienne a rare valyrian steel sword which Brienne named Oathkeeper becouse he was impressed by Brienne noble behavior, her fighting skills, her kindess aswell as feeling sorry for her being mocked by himself and others. Jaime is the Just maid and Brienne is Galladon of Morne the true knight.

I'd love it :rolleyes:

On 17/8/2016 at 1:34 AM, norwaywolf123 said:

I would loved it! The Westerosi Beauty and the Beast!

On 17/8/2016 at 1:34 AM, norwaywolf123 said:

2. Other pairing i think we will see is

Jeyne Pool/ Jon Snow: over their shared past

It makes sense. Jon will marry someone who he has  never even saw during the books and haven't not even once think about when there is already one pairing with text proofs and foreshadowings in the books. :rolleyes:

Archived