Which characters are you most excited to see reunited?

KyLoMcf

12 minutes ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

.... LF will hire a FM to kill Sansa? Why? When? There is no way the FM send Arya on a contract like that at this point in the story. And what's this nonsense about Lady Lannister? I feel like I may be feeding a troll here.

Sansa is going to Cross LF.  when she does, he will have her killed as she is his primary way to power as the vale is only temporary. With her he can get the north and the riverlands and the west 

13 minutes ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Sansa is going to Cross LF.  when she does, he will have her killed as she is his primary way to power as the vale is only temporary. With her he can get the north and the riverlands and the west 

So, he will kill his primary way to power because he wants power? I want to follow you, I just can't seem to grasp the logic.

28 minutes ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

So, he will kill his primary way to power because he wants power? I want to follow you, I just can't seem to grasp the logic.

she is his only real way to long term power. When she crosses him he will have her killed. Partially out of spite, partially out of fear/anger as she can out his schemes and the fact that he murdered the ruler of the vale and had a hand in the King's death 

I believe he's just saying it is Plan Z. If all else fails, LF might kill Sansa off to end her threat, assuming she has one (knowledge of his sins, perhaps). 

However, he would just kill her himself, or have some lowly unlanded knight do it, for promise of reward. I don't see how LF could possibly get wrangled into hiring a Faceless Man.

5 hours ago, HaeSuse said:
  • Tyrion and Tysha ::: Without a doubt. The only one that even matters, to me. His arc will not be complete, to me, if he doesn't resolve that issue. He has to find her. Or her corpse. Or her children. Or her family. Or some clues about her. Anything. Must happen. Must. More important than who wins the throne, more important than 3 heads of the dragon, more important than AAR, than tPtwP. More important than a Stark reunion. More important than UnMountain meeting his end. More important than Arya crossing names off her list.

+

Archived