A thread on the Black prism series

Varysblackfyre321

I apologize if this thread had already been made I didn’t see anything exactly like it when I searched it up so yeah. First I’d like to say I find Kip to be refreshing in an unusual way; he started off fat and not really attractive . I find most orphans who turn out to be the chosen one or whatever to typically be pretty/handsome. It’s nice to see a chosen one(at least at this point probable), suffer from such an insecurity. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kip reminds me a lot of Tavi in Codex Alera. Agree with the OP, very interesting to see protagonists who aren't best at everything. It is also much better than the other series from Weeks (Night Angel).

Is the final book coming out really this year? Goodreads put it as September 2019, but they had it for last year too. 

On 1/30/2019 at 1:26 AM, TheRevanchist said:

Kip reminds me a lot of Tavi in Codex Alera. Agree with the OP, very interesting to see protagonists who aren't best at everything. It is also much better than the other series from Weeks (Night Angel).

Is the final book coming out really this year? Goodreads put it as September 2019, but they had it for last year too. 

I got August when I googled it’s release. I think it’s reasonable certain we’ll get the book at the end of the year at the most. I too enjoy the series more than Week’s Night Angel. 

Archived