Imagine Cersei winning

1 minute ago, nyser1 said:

Turned out it was Viserys III of his name the whole time. Long hair confused us all.

Yep I will go with this. Seariously I would actually prefer them to have all the stuff past the bells ringing be a "dream" and we see her back up there and realizing what she was about to do and either accepting the surrender or burning down the red keep and stopping. Otherwise I am gonna say she is a clone or evil twin or some other weird idea like that.

14 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

Yep I will go with this. Seariously I would actually prefer them to have all the stuff past the bells ringing be a "dream" and we see her back up there and realizing what she was about to do and either accepting the surrender or burning down the red keep and stopping. Otherwise I am gonna say she is a clone or evil twin or some other weird idea like that.

She's going to pan out to be her father's daughter in the books. Sharp turns in the show but then again this is the show.

1 minute ago, nyser1 said:

She's going to pan out to be her father's daughter in the books. Sharp turns in the show but then again this is the show.

I see her doing something bad but not this. I have read and read those books a ridiculous amount of times. Will she do something horrible probably. Although given the pacing I expect that we will see her conquror westeros either next book or early in the seventh book. The part of the book where she is almost to the end of season 6. I think the dothraki will join her quick because she rides a freaking dragon. And then she will sweep over essos quick. Of course this is assuming GRRM doesn't do another thing like a feast for crows where he only shows some characters.  I also think dany in the books is ALOT smarter then dany in the show. However she is only fifteen or sixteen now so she still is immature to a degree. I just don't see her doing this though. Maybe she destroys KL but it wouldn't be anything like this where she destroys it for no reason.

Archived