Backstory for minor houses.

Robert7707

So here is my question. Has anyone else ever made up "headcannon" for a house that's not in the books yet? Or maybe have only played a very small part? 

Personally I've created a history for House Langward in the crownlands. The Langward castle isn't named in any sources that I know of so I've named it StarCrown due to the banner of the house.

Just wondering if anyone else has done anything similar. 

10 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

There's a thread in the games forum for making up noble houses. I've done a couple. Haven't imagined up anything for existing minor houses though.

Can you please link it? I am interested but didn't find it

On 6/18/2019 at 12:29 PM, Robert7707 said:

So here is my question. Has anyone else ever made up "headcannon" for a house that's not in the books yet? Or maybe have only played a very small part? 

Personally I've created a history for House Langward in the crownlands. The Langward castle isn't named in any sources that I know of so I've named it StarCrown due to the banner of the house.

Just wondering if anyone else has done anything similar. 

A few years back, I became enamored of a "paper doll" design program based upon Game of Thrones, and I went a little nuts making dresses and images for some of the canonical characters, while also inventing "head-canon" versions of female representatives for dozens of houses. I have a whole ridiculous gallery on deviantart.

I'm rather proud of my imaginary badass Baratheon belles, a faux historical lady-general Tarly of Horn Hill, and a Greyjoy-descended young queen-consort in the Red Keep, 

(The daring Dondarrion damsel of Blackhaven is pretty cool, if I do so say myself, also :))

Archived