20Q 2.0.1 Ask and you shall be answered.

Lilac & Gooseberries

7 hours ago, FantasyCreature said:

Is it the book that Ned and Jon Arryn were reading? "The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, With Descriptions of Many High Lords and Noble Ladies and Their Children"?

1. Not a character 

2. Object

3. A part of the current timeline

4. Not a weapon

5. Not a personal object (object that someone may carry with them or wear, like a crown, jewellery, a piece of clothing).

6. In Westeros

7. Not a song

8. Made of real life material

9. Not made of hard material (rock, metal, bricks, gemstones, steel, wood, glass, hardened clay etc.)

10. Not made of cloth

11. Not a body part

12. Not any kind of food or drink

13. Not in cold climate, like north of the Neck

14. Not an animal or another living being

15. A book or a scroll

16. Not the White Book

17. Not A Song of Ice and Fire

18. Not "The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, With Descriptions of Many High Lords and Noble Ladies and Their Children", the book that Ned and Jon Arryn were reading

You're close now because I don't think there are many books specifically mentioned in the current timeline. I'll give you a hint: this one was not just talked about but seen and played a memorable role.

Hmmm... Only two chances left...

1 hour ago, Annara Snow said:

You're close now because I don't think there are many books specifically mentioned in the current timeline. I'll give you a hint: this one was not just talked about but seen and played a memorable role.

Right, but I can't seem to remember the books which were seen.

Is it the book Tyrion gifted to Joffrey before his wedding? The one he destroyed with Widow's Wail? I think it was called... Something like, "Lives of Four Kings".

55 minutes ago, FantasyCreature said:

Hmmm... Only two chances left...

Right, but I can't seem to remember the books which were seen.

Is it the book Tyrion gifted to Joffrey before his wedding? The one he destroyed with Widow's Wail? I think it was called... Something like, "Lives of Four Kings".

Yes! It's Lives of Four Kings, specifically the copy (one of the 4 remaining in the world) that Joffrey chopped to pieces. (RIP book)

4 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

Yes! It's Lives of Four Kings, specifically the copy (one of the 4 remaining in the world) that Joffrey chopped to pieces. (RIP book)

Woohoo! I can't believe I managed to guess it after all. :D Wouldn't have managed it without House Cambodia narrowing it down to books, and your helpful hints.

RIP book indeed. I hate it when precious, rare and ancient things are destroyed, and this checked all three boxes.

Would anyone like a new game? I have something in mind. Do I have to make sure it's not been done before or something like that?

34 minutes ago, FantasyCreature said:

Woohoo! I can't believe I managed to guess it after all. :D Wouldn't have managed it without House Cambodia narrowing it down to books, and your helpful hints.

RIP book indeed. I hate it when precious, rare and ancient things are destroyed, and this checked all three boxes.

Would anyone like a new game? I have something in mind. Do I have to make sure it's not been done before or something like that?

Unless it's been done these last few months, which is the last 2 or 3 games, it doesn't matter, no one remembers. Just go with it.

1 hour ago, House Cambodia said:

Can it fit in a pocket or sleeve?

1. Not a character.

2. Not a living thing.

3. Yes, a person can carry it.

4. Yes, it can fit in a pocket or sleeve.

Wow, you ask nice questions.

Edited by FantasyCreature
Fixed mistake