Your Three Names

Craving Peaches

1 hour ago, Leonardo Abreu said:

For third, if by the start of the series is before the “opening of half a hundred graves” I would say to kill Mance.

This has made me curious, why Mance before the grave openings?

3 hours ago, Leonardo Abreu said:

So the graves are not opened and all those shades are not let loose on the world.

Thanks, I too have wondered about that.  Just what are those shades up too?  

Ok 3 at beggining of the books

1 Lysa arryn: killed and the vale lords take control of little lord 'make them fly' either straighten the boy out or he dies and harry is heir..either way  the vale is out of a madwoman and her secret bfs control

Wo5k start the vale joins the north, roose wont red wedding as the extra numbers mean he can win at green fork! 

2 theon: cold i know but hear me out

Theon is killed and the last vestiges of control over the ironborn are gone..ned starks last orders before going south will be to secure the coastline thoroughly in case balom attacks . Minus theon winterfell is safe (the kids will  still have to escape though as maester luwin wont listen to to the reeds mystic mumbo jumbo)

3 : pycelle: old guy dies amd is replaced with a non lannister supporting maester. Ned messages to stannis arrive and he comes to kl with his entourage. Also mel gets close to lf and varys and tells stannis their game!