Cersei's mourning dress

Legion88

She actually dressed up like Rhaegar Targaryen to spite Robert's spirit. WTF

“The queen wore a high-collared black silk gown, with a hundred dark red rubies sewn into her bodice, covering her from neck to bosom. They were cut in the shape of teardrops, as if the queen were weeping blood.”

Coincidence? or one final fuck you to Robert? Because damn, she's.... petty.

Hey @Legion88, welcome.   I doubt Cersei is subtle enough to pull something like that off.  I think it was probably the most bitchen thing in the closet and that's what she chose.  She does have a wardrobe to die for.  At least she didn't wear anything respectful like Baratheon colors for her dead king husband.  On the other hand, she didn't wear her Lannister colors either.  

8 hours ago, Curled Finger said:

Hey @Legion88, welcome.   I doubt Cersei is subtle enough to pull something like that off.  I think it was probably the most bitchen thing in the closet and that's what she chose.  She does have a wardrobe to die for.  At least she didn't wear anything respectful like Baratheon colors for her dead king husband.  On the other hand, she didn't wear her Lannister colors either.  

No she purposely chose the colours of house targaryen to dunk on Robert. Rhaegar was her crush