AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

Eminem in da house! Time for lots of guns an hoes and stuff!! Yoyo! *Insert stupid ©rap lyrics and "gangsta talk here*

Now then, to adress the current issue. Looking back, I see a bit of an overreaction on both sides of this fence. Mick and Cher overreacted about the first post, which really wasn't all that suspiscious, at least to me. Then, good old Bon Jovi blows things way out of proportion and decides that all of his detractors are either bad players or evil, which is really overdone IMO. I'm not so interested in how good Jon started all of these shenanigans so much as how he's propogating them, trying to get a big stir going on. As far as I'm concerned, this is a great thing, since I've already learned more in the last 2 pages than the entirety of some day 1s, unintentional though the effect might be for him. Keep up the agitating Jon- the more people say outside of RP, the more we have to go on in the future.

ETA: My god... that avatar... Must change it! Must not have to look at that ever again! My eyes, my eyes!

No, it doesn't fail. And this has nothing to do with WIFOM, so please stop mis-using the term.

I posted what any rational person would interpret to be a ridiculous argument against you. In reality (rather than some imaginary land where we have to consider every argument that ever will be made in every mafia game ever), nobody would ever try to push it as a serious accusation. You arguing otherwise is....mind boggling.

I can't believe your entire argument is "I am rational therefore it's impossible for me to say something that no rational person would ever say seriously."

Of course, that's assuming no rational person would ever say such a thing which is a load of shit considering rational people always say stuff like that...just normally a little later in the game when defending themselves is necessary. What you did is exactly what I'd expect from a skilled, logical, rational player.

Regardless, I'm done with this argument. If you want to continue to post to me, go for it. Say your last words since it seems you have to get them in. When you're done with that, maybe we can move on a little?

Well, I would give you a short list of examples, but I just had my attempt to postpone my departure denied, so looks like all I've got time for is one or two things.

One: Bon Jovi is an extremely agressive player, but touchy. Doesn't like people poking at him, especially things that he meant not to be serious. A few more subtle points as well, but I'm keeping those to myself for now.

Two: Mick is a less agressive player, wanting to get in on the action but not pursuing the same all-or-nothing approach. Acts more on emotion than logic, which may come into play later in the game. Clearly very enthusiastic to be playing mafia.

I have more to say, but no time to do it in. Back in a couple of hours, hopefully.

Finally: my time will be fairly limited for the next few days. Sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it.

One: Bon Jovi is an extremely agressive player, but touchy. Doesn't like people poking at him, especially things that he meant not to be serious. A few more subtle points as well, but I'm keeping those to myself for now.

Half right, and half wrong. It's true, I am an extremely aggressive player. But you're wrong about the second part....I love when people 'poke at me'. Unlike J-Ho, this is the type of argument that I very much enjoy.

Mainly because I like ridiculing other people.

If all the guilty parties are still yet to surface, they'll have a party when they do get on...

Anyone else starting to worry about MJ's post and run? At first i thought he'd soon be back, but it's starting to seem like he only posted to get his name on the "posted" list?

I'd like to see more MJ posts, even more than i'd like to see the silent ones.

took me a minute to figure out who you were speaking about...since we have two MJ's, I'd suggest one be called Jacko to avoid confussion.

I'm reading all the arguments and silliness and am not really seeing suspicious activity as of yet.

took me a minute to figure out who you were speaking about...since we have two MJ's, I'd suggest one be called Jacko to avoid confussion.

I'm reading all the arguments and silliness and am not really seeing suspicious activity as of yet.

I was hardly worrying about my own lack of posts, was i? :-p

never heard of Mick being called MJ. Common name for Wacko though :-p But okay... I conceed. It's Jacko (or Wacko) from now on.

I was hardly worrying about my own lack of posts, was i? :-p

never heard of Mick being called MJ. Common name for Wacko though :-p But okay... I conceed. It's Jacko (or Wacko) from now on.

I frequently read the post before looking at who made them...keeps things mor objective in my mind that way...I can evaluate them on content, not the poster

Going to bed now. For the lack of a better candidate, i'll throw my Bon Jovi vote back up incase it's decided that we should kill before i get up. If day 1 is still running, I'll read through what i've missed and decide if there's a new prime candidate before i head off for work.

Archived