AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

Edit: You should change your av. It's actually quite scary, and I know that's rich coming from me. (At least I have an excuse, being unnaturally freaky.) But considering you ended up with one of the few alts whose music is actually decent, you need to try harder with your av. :P

Did you see my origional av? No? Be thankful. It was, I do believe, the most frighteningly aweful picture in the history of photography, not to mention immediately making this thread NSFW. Be thankful that I changed it. Besides, I think this one suits me fairly well. Amazing how well Eminem gets the raptor gaze done.

Value to the game? Uhh... I don't know what you're talking about :leaving: .

What exactly do you mean 'I believe Cher and Aguilera'?
I think they are likely innocent.

what makes you think Christina is innocent considering she popped in, said she had no opinions, and then left again. Seems a bit like you want to have your cake and eat it too-- you throw up Springsteen as a non-contributor worthy of a vote and clear someone who's equally contentless.
It wasn't a question of non-contributing. It was a question of being under radar.

Aguilera's non-contribution is way too evident for a baddie.

Are you trying to help Springsteen?

Wow. What can i say guys other than sorry for my middle of the night post.

To explain a little, firstly i thought elton had outright accused me when Bon Jovi "followed" him. so, i threw the squirrel in. Then i re-read to make sure, found he hadn't, removed most references but missed the squirrel.

Even in the cold light of day i find the timing rather suspicious of Mr. Bon Jovi though.

And my "middle ground" day 1 is different by far to your "lets lynch someone for no reason" day 1. what i mean is it's day 1, we haven't had time to let strong opinions form yet, so of course i'm middle ground. We should ALL be middle ground at the moment.

And good spot on Springsteen guys. My heart cries that The Bossis innocent, but my mind says that he is a little suspicious.

No real information to be gained from his death though if he's innocent. It's always best to hit the group where the information will be usefull regardless of guilt on day 1...

And unfortunately, so far that group includes me :-p

I'll be around for a bit, and i'll make sure i post before i head off to work for the day.

Sorry for my absence but The Boss has RL issues right now.

I have read over the thread. And here's my $.02 before heading off to work.

1. JBJ: Aggrressive, but really only towards what's in front of him. I think that J-Lo and Mick were poking a tiger with a stick. Of the Day 1 so far, I think that the amount and substance of their argument is a good starting place for making as rational of a Day 1 case as we can, should King Stipe care to listen to us. JBJ is rude and not making many friends with his style and I'm not genuiniely convinced that he's trying to find FM as much as stir the pot, get reactions and get attention on to himself. A risky and bold FM strategy, if he is one. I'm tempted to say that FM wouldn't act this way on D1, but JBJ's continual insults of others playstyle and cases tells me that he's very fond of his approach to the game based on experience and likely would play this way as FM, symp or inno. Strikes me as the kind of player that would take an aggressive FM game as a badge of honor and will be shoving it up our noses in spoilerland after the game. I'm keeping my vote there for now.

2. I'm suspicious because I'm gone over night? For future reference, I will sleep during this game. I will work and I will post when I have the chance. Period. If you don't like my inactivity, then vote me off. But you may want to look at people that haven't even posted yet first. I at least put my thoughts down and made a vote.

3. So far I'm not getting any other reads. JBJ is dominating the landscape right now and I should probably try to step back and broaden my approach. I don't know realistically how much time I'll have to read/post before King Stipe's deadline, but I will try to check back.

4. Aguilerra: I'm always leary of players that don't read the rules. Especially when the mods made a point that there had been a rule change. Could be lazy, but I've been guilty of this as FM- "I'm a killer so everyone else is my enemy, no reason to read the other roels, etc..." Her vote of Stipe is ridiculous and I agree that she likely did not go back and read anything. She's trying to look like she's playing when she's not.

3PM EST is good for me, Stipe. 11:45 is... well, I won't be around, that's for sure. I've got numbers to add and brain cells to kill, you know. Instead of having a set time, Stripe, could you make your decision at 3PM and, if the would-be lynch isn't around, wait for them to show up for a few last words? Obviously, I don't mean wait another 24 hours, just until... I don't know, 6PM or so? Something reasonable.

Anyhow, I've got to run. I don't like Aguilera's two-hit post-and-run, especially her lack of thoughts. I approve of the catch on Springsteen being below the radar, but his post above makes me feel a bit better about him. I'm not impressed with Jagger's defense. Not sure what I want to hear, but that wasn't it. As much as I'd hate to lynch an active poster, Jagger's my favored lynch for now.

I'll be out until early afternoon EST. Short of disaster, I should be back before 3PM. I'll try to check in over the next few hours however much I can, but my schedule isn't as forgiving as it was yesterday, so I can't make any promises.

Neither Britney Spears or Gwen Stefani have posted yet and I would prefer to get rid of either of them before any other players.

Of the low posters I wouldn't mind getting rid of either Christina or Mariah

Of those engaged in the silly argument, Mick Jaggers is my choice. This is like I said last night based 80% on gut reaction to one of his posts.

it could very well change the whole balance of the game. They have less then an hour to go, btw.

The only plus is the CF results so we will at least know how badly it effects us.

I would like to know if the mods prodded them first. Understand that they haven't posted at all this game so it's entirely possible they don't realize the game has even started.

I would like to know if the mods prodded them first. Understand that they haven't posted at all this game so it's entirely possible they don't realize the game has even started.

Electro-shock therapy has been applied, the verdict is still out on whether it worked.

We're fresh out of replacements just now, so if any spectators that aren't spoiled are interested in being such, please PM this account.

Not much time to grab quotes and make any real cases this morning. Did a quick catch up and re-read, though.

Jagger: Still strikes me as being less than fully honest. Have to wonder what his reasons are for starting confrontational. The damage control portion of his day has begun, and it looks like he's grasping at whatever he thinks people want to hear.

Bon-Jovi: Brash, but not necessarily dishonest or evil. Doesn't appear concerned with what people think of his attitude, but more than willing to stand up for hiis play-style, almost to a fault.

Cher: Not going to meta-game on Cher, but is playing it safe while staying involved in the action. Did make an attempt to draw King Stipe into the discussion, and I wonder if there could be an ulterior motive for that. Merits a re-read.

J-Lo: Mildly confrontational, but level-headed. Happy to contribute, and happy to argue, to a point. Not cleared of guilt, but someone it could be helpful to have around as we go forward. I like her stance on the non-posters. Hopefully something can be done besides a mod-kill.

Michael Jackson: Putting in solid effort. Not involved in much direct discussion, more acting as an interpreter of events, similar to myself. Ignored me in his re-read, which made me feel left out and a little sad.

Elton John: Contributing. Will need to take a closer look when the time presents itself.

Aguilera: Either honestly had no opinion, no time, or is lying about both. Don't know at this point. Hopefully will contribute today?

Stipe: King, and proud of it.

Everyone else: No opinion, either because they didn't catch my eye, or because they didn't post. Will go back and get a read on them when I'm looking at Elton John a little later.

I give them 5 hours from now on to post. Looks like we won't get a replacement for them.

Its really going to suck if they are both modkilled. Because that would basically turn this into a game where we have 12 players, 3 of which are evil. Which would mean we only have 3 chances to lynch a bad guy.

It would shift us into a scenario that I personally feel is inherently unbalanced in favor of the FM. I even went so far as to condition my signup on the requirement that we not start with 12 players. Now, if we're thrown into the exact situation that I wanted to avoid.... :mad:

Its really going to suck if they are both modkilled. Because that would basically turn this into a game where we have 12 players, 3 of which are evil. Which would mean we only have 3 chances to lynch a bad guy.

It would shift us into a scenario that I personally feel is inherently unbalanced in favor of the FM. I even went so far as to condition my signup on the requirement that we not start with 12 players. Now, if we're thrown into the exact situation that I wanted to avoid.... :mad:

Unless of course one of them is a FM.

Archived