AGOT MAFIA 46

House Targaryen

I'm back from school/working out/wanking/murdering/frolicking/not allowing you to meta. I should be around for awhile. I am going to set a firm deadline for you all to work from, I am not positive what yet, but I will take suggestions into consideration.

Out of curiosity, are you going to actually participate in the discussion? Or just sit back and evaluate?

I'd personally prefer the former option. The more people involved, the better.

Where is everyone else and what are their thoughts on the current situation?

I think you and ole Jon have agrued and antagonized each other but have done little else to contribute.

I think Mick is trying very hard to look resonable and encourage others to contribute but there is not a lot of substance to his post. I am not feeling all that good about Mr Flappy Lips, but it is 80% gut.

Cher has posted over 20 times but I can't remember anything she has said (will reread her shortly)

The Yo-Boy was reasonable, but in and out way to fast

I am a pot calling all you kettles black as this is the first substantial post I have made.

edit grammer

And? I think I'm missing the part where I said you were pushing it as a theory of guilt.

Generally, when somebody says "you are attacking me" and "you are twisting my words to make it seem as if I'm the bad guy" that is equivalent to "you think I'm guilty". Not sure what the problem is here. Seems fairly self evident.

Both.

Okay, good to know. So, umm....is that participation going to come at any point in this lifetime? Because so far, you haven't said much of anything useful. If you really are "around for a while" like you said, it would be nice to get a bit of contribution from you.

Okay, good to know. So, umm....is that participation going to come at any point in this lifetime? Because so far, you haven't said much of anything useful. If you really are "around for a while" like you said, it would be nice to get a bit of contribution from you.

I appreciate the sarcasm. I have not said anything useful and I may not. I don't necessarily have to tell you what I think to help make my decision.

Sorry, I ran into a snafu with my entourage. Something about the Kaballah and virgins. It's all very hazy.

Wow, talk about joke votes gone wild.

I don't really like the fact that the only information we have so far is from an argument between a hair band hideaway, a large cheeked latina, and a fat lip heroine addict. It's gotten blown way out of proportion and skewed the day. It's better than nothing and will give us a lot to work with in the coming days, but I feel it happened a little too early, before we could get a read on the rest of the contestants, and gives everyone else an opportunity to latch onto that conversation, take sides, and safely hide.

I' guess the gist of my post is we need to hear from more people and keep our options open as long as we can and especially hear the other contestents before the elimination.

However, if I did have to evaluate what's gone on so far, I would have to question two things.

That's two accusations thus far. Anyone else you'd like to get rid of?

and 4 minutes later

We all have a reason to be suspicious off you, especially after this knee-jerk reaction. Feeling the heat eh?

These posts seem awfully like they were baiting Bon Jovi into an argument. Why were Jagger and Lopez so eager to jump on him? It was very opportunistic, almost like they were waiting for anything they could turn into a slip up and attack someone.

Equally as intriguing, and secondly, why did Bon Jovi take the bait and get defensive, getting into a heated argument on Day one?

I'd like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and say our long layoff from mafia has made everyone a little itchy for action. Greased the trigger-fingers, so to speak. But I do have to wonder.

Where is everyone else and what are their thoughts on the current situation?

Clearly, I was attending to things other than the game.

Current situation? There is a current situation? Doesn't look like much is going on except you and Bon Jovi beating a dead horse, sadly. I suppose we're all sitting around, waiting for something suspicious to happen. I'm most irritated at the post-and-runners: Jacko, Madonna, and Mariah. Sadly, irritation is not cause for suspicion.

Save for Jagger, Bon Jovi, and JLo, no one else really leaves an imprint on my mind. If Stipe weren't the king, I'd vote that the king lynch him for lack of contribution, but considering the circumstances, I don't think King Stipe will lynch King Stipe. The fact that he is not necessarily innocent puts me on edge. I've been keeping an eye on Elton John for not posting anything but inane lyrics, but he seems to be remedying that little problem now. ...There really isn't anyone else pinging my radar, sadly.

ETA: Hello, Madonna.

Save for Jagger, Bon Jovi, and JLo, no one else really leaves an imprint on my mind. If Stipe weren't the king, I'd vote that the king lynch him for lack of contribution, but considering the circumstances, I don't think King Stipe will lynch King Stipe. The fact that he is not necessarily innocent puts me on edge. I've been keeping an eye on Elton John for not posting anything but inane lyrics, but he seems to be remedying that little problem now. ...There really isn't anyone else pinging my radar, sadly.

ETA: Hello, Madonna.

You'd lynch me for lack of contribution? Why go out of your way to piss me off? I am not contributing because I am choosing not to at this time because I think it is best for me to make my decision. I don't want to guide the lynch mob, I want to see where it goes without my help.

Hi Cher.

After a re-read, I don't feel as harshly as I just posted towards J-lo. Seems more like her tone on the post I quoted above was joking, got over-reacted to. However, she did continue to help drag that argument out for 3 pages before dropping it and asking for others opinions.

Hi Cher.

After a re-read, I don't feel as harshly as I just posted towards J-lo. Seems more like her tone on the post I quoted above was joking, got over-reacted to. However, she did continue to help drag that argument out for 3 pages before dropping it and asking for others opinions.

And?

I think Mick is trying very hard to look resonable and encourage others to contribute but there is not a lot of substance to his post. I am not feeling all that good about Mr Flappy Lips, but it is 80% gut.

Completely agree with this. Jagger has spent the day: 1) kissing ass and 2) walking the middle line.

Kissing Ass

On the subject of shifting, fancy staying in my dressingroom tonight?

Although without our faithfull drugs, you may well leave singing "I can't get no, satisfaction" :-(

In that case, i guess I'll follow conventional wisdom.

I still have a tingling onmy spine screaming guilty, but i'd like to remove vote for now.

Shame. From the what, two posts? so far, you seem to be a pretty good player. Very observational.

I hope you're on our side:-p

Walking the Middle Line

But seriously, you have tried to kick off two vote-spates already, both baseless. It really does raise the question "Why?"

Were they really jokes, as a way of lightening the mood and kickstarting discussion, or were they an attempt to make an early evening of the odds?

But saying that, not lynching on day 1 is silly, especially in a CF game... so an intelligent bad guy can sit in the shadows and lurk.

Actually, as much as i tried to make it amusing, I fear that it wasn't entirely a joke. His meaningless vote seemed like an odd move, so i decided to see if he cracked under pressure.

He's cracked a little too much under pressure though, making me slightly less suspicious.

There's still a tingling doubt though. I'm desprately on the wall here... It's driving me mad.

In that case, i guess I'll follow conventional wisdom.

I still have a tingling onmy spine screaming guilty, but i'd like to remove vote for now.

(using that quote twice, since it works for both categories)

Where did either of us mention guilt or innocence? We've both actually admitted to finding you innocent for now. Admittedly, i'm still reluctantly on the fence, but it's a little early to throw my vote back in.

Putting words in other people's mouths eh?

Going to bed now. For the lack of a better candidate, i'll throw my Bon Jovi vote back up incase it's decided that we should kill before i get up. If day 1 is still running, I'll read through what i've missed and decide if there's a new prime candidate before i head off for work.

He's been going back and forth, walking the middle line, ever since he showed up.

You'd lynch me for lack of contribution? Why go out of your way to piss me off? I am not contributing because I am choosing not to at this time because I think it is best for me to make my decision. I don't want to guide the lynch mob, I want to see where it goes without my help.

Were this a normal game, I would most certainly put my vote on you at this time. I want you to talk, naturally a pressure vote is the first thing I'd do. You see, you are here. You are not helping us any. Looks more like you're an FM/symp sitting on your ass, waiting for everyone else to settle on a suitable innocent for you to kill off. If you are an innocent, the fact that you are the king and have a decision to make does not give you any right to just sit back and watch.

Say it were a normal game of mafia and you were, I dunno, a finder. So you have to choose someone to investigate. Do you sit back and contribute no thoughts during the day because picking an investigation is so strenuous work that you'd suffer an aneurysm in your brain if you tried to say something useful? I'd hope not. I don't think being king is so amazingly different Team Innocents would benefit more from you observing than you contributing. In fact, I don't think there's any situation when Team Innocents could benefit by someone keeping their thoughts to themselves.

If you don't wish to contribute because you are the king, that's your choice, but I don't like that choice. Is there anything I can do about it? No, not really.

And what? I don't think you were baiting Bon-Jovi into the trap, but I do think you were happy to leave him in it for awhile. That's what I said. Is something not clear about that, or are you trying to bait me now?

The however part threw me off. It made it sound like there was something wrong with me dragging out the argument with Bon Jovi for 3 pages.

Were this a normal game, I would most certainly put my vote on you at this time. I want you to talk, naturally a pressure vote is the first thing I'd do. You see, you are here. You are not helping us any. Looks more like you're an FM/symp sitting on your ass, waiting for everyone else to settle on a suitable innocent for you to kill off. If you are an innocent, the fact that you are the king and have a decision to make does not give you any right to just sit back and watch.

Say it were a normal game of mafia and you were, I dunno, a finder. So you have to choose someone to investigate. Do you sit back and contribute no thoughts during the day because picking an investigation is so strenuous work that you'd suffer an aneurysm in your brain if you tried to say something useful? I'd hope not. I don't think being king is so amazingly different Team Innocents would benefit more from you observing than you contributing. In fact, I don't think there's any situation when Team Innocents could benefit by someone keeping their thoughts to themselves.

If you don't wish to contribute because you are the king, that's your choice, but I don't like that choice. Is there anything I can do about it? No, not really.

I think he's fine. I have no problems with him keeping his thoughts to himself til more people check in.

Completely agree with this. Jagger has spent the day: 1) kissing ass and 2) walking the middle line.

Kissing Ass

Walking the Middle Line

(using that quote twice, since it works for both categories)

He's been going back and forth, walking the middle line, ever since he showed up.

Bon Jovi, I am not sure if I like your case or if I'm just happy that you're not arguing with JLo anymore.

I didn't notice that he put a vote on Bon Jovi again before he left though. What on earth's the point in that? He's willing to vote someone he... doesn't think is guilty? Wouldn't it have been wiser to pick anybody else on the player list that he hadn't labeled PI?

Archived