ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

So in other words you're just piggybacking onto the cases of two veteran players without adding anything of value.

Interesting. I suppose taking the paths of least resistance works.

Well mostly I am. I wasn't really joking when I said "my little brain can't handle this much information". I can't reread all the posts just to make assumptions, it takes me a lot of time. Just reading them once takes me a lot of time.

But then again, it seems to me that a lot of players rely on what the other players post. Well they do put their opinions as well, but I really didn't have anything else to say about Daed. WJ did a fine job, like always! ;)

That clarified it.

One problem: Gertrude was guilty, as I and several others thought she was. I don't see how me 'making a mess' to get an FM lynched is a bad thing.

Not that I agree with you about said mess-making, though.

I'm just trying to participate the game! I'm giving you my thoughts and that's what you wanted in a first place, right? I've never said they are reasonable, maybe I'm just getting this all wrong, this all game wrong, but I'm going to play this one to the end!

I'm just trying to participate the game! I'm giving you my thoughts and that's what you wanted in a first place, right? I've never said they are reasonable, maybe I'm just getting this all wrong, this all game wrong, but I'm going to play this one to the end!

Don't take anything personally. Every statement made by you is likely to get picked apart.

And I have to say, your willingness to participate is a plus.

It is day 2.

14 players remain: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Kilgrey, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, Thiocyanide, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

6 votes for Daedalus (Halo, Filter, Whiskeyjack, Kat, Thiocyanide, Ser Spider)

2 votes for Thiocyanide (Piper of Chaos, a homeless harpy)

1 vote for Night (Crusader)

5 players have not voted: Daedalus, JKMan, Kilgrey, Lany, Shadowbaby.

By the looks of things, I already have what, six votes against me? Lots of time left in the day, but it's going to be extremely hard to come back from this, especially considering that I've already pretty much done all I can to defend myself. I do appologize about my last post, I was in a big hurry and didn't really consider how you guys would see it. Maybe it was pointless, but you have to admit I have a reason to be nervous today, considering the fact that almost everyone came into the day with me as their top suspect.

*sigh*

I don't have much else to say. I don't want to be lynched, but it looks pretty much inevitable. A few things that I want to say, in case this is my last chance:

I no longer believe that Thiocyanide is innocent. I'm not going to say that I think he's guilty, but I no longer have reason to believe his innocence.

I think Harpy is very suspicious. She's been just as opportunistic today as yesterday.

But, overall, I think I have the best reason to vote for Halo. Not that it likely matters, but at least this way you guys can use my thoughts in the future.

I no longer believe that Thiocyanide is innocent. I'm not going to say that I think he's guilty, but I no longer have reason to believe his innocence.

If I'm not innocent, I'm guilty. If I'm not guilty, I'm innocent. I don't think there's a middle ground.

While in reality I'm innocent, I'd like to know why you think I'm not. So far only Piper has outlined any reasons I could be (possibly) guilty.

If I'm not innocent, I'm guilty. If I'm not guilty, I'm innocent. I don't think there's a middle ground.

While in reality I'm innocent, I'd like to know why you think I'm not. So far only Piper has outlined any reasons I could be (possibly) guilty.

I had reason to believe you were innocent before. I have since decided that that reasoning is invalid. I dont have any real reason to suspect you more than anyone else,either, so you're somewhat neutral to me right now.

Edited due to mistakes made typing one-handed.

Additionally, you made reference to Kiwi Independance Day. Likely, this was the result of the mods giving him "Independance Day" and him not liking having an America-only holiday. I know I would were it me.

Ah, one problem with that: There is no NZ Independence Day. To quote our friend Wiki again:

The independence of New Zealand occurred gradually over the twentieth century by a series of Royal proclamations, Imperial Conferences and Acts of the British and New Zealand Parliaments. Thus, New Zealand has no single date of official independence. The concept of a national "Independence Day" is foreign to the New Zealand psyche.

WJ might think my theory is foolish but I disagree. Theo claiming 'Kiwi' Day is like me claiming Canada Day; Wouldn’t anyone find that suspicious being the only Canadian (that I know of) in this game? I mean the holidays I presume were given out randomly and even if they weren’t how would the mods know Thioo is from NZ?

I also see a strong connection between Daed and Thio right now. Not only did Daed feel the need to defend him in the post I quoted, but now that he looks like an assured lynch he's trying to cast suspicion in the others direction. All I know is that if Daed comes up guilty, I know who my top suspect will be tomorrow.

Ah, one problem with that: There is no NZ Independence Day. To quote our friend Wiki again:

WJ might think my theory is foolish but I disagree. Theo claiming 'Kiwi' Day is like me claiming Canada Day; Wouldn’t anyone find that suspicious being the only Canadian (that I know of) in this game? I mean the holidays I presume were given out randomly and even if they weren’t how would the mods know Thioo is from NZ?

I also see a strong connection between Daed and Thio right now. Not only did Daed feel the need to defend him in the post I quoted, but now that he looks like an assured lynch he's trying to cast suspicion in the others direction. All I know is that if Daed comes up guilty, I know who my top suspect will be tomorrow.

*Looks at the flag of his country.*

I think I can say quite effectively that you are not the only Canadian in this game. I think you should just remember that the mods gave holidays to everyone, so all of your points are moot.

very interesting. thank you Halo. I need to go back and check some of the early role speculation. I have an idea. It was the reason I had Thio on my not likely guilty list, but I may have missed an important point.

if Thio and Dead are connected, it is Thio who is the killer and Dead who is the symp

ok, there is this little gem from our dearly departed killer:

I don't mean a power boost in numbers, but maybe an added evil role - like guard maybe. more than 4 evils would be insane, but 3 might be harder for the FM if the SK gets lucky early. More for stability than power.

so, what do you all think of the odds of at least one FM having guard power?

ok, there is this little gem from our dearly departed killer:

so, what do you all think of the odds of at least one FM having guard power?

Popping in for a moment before going out to dinner. Sorry for the sporadic postings today, it will get better again tonight and tomorrow.

I think it's more likely she was trying to set one of her partners up for a counter claim, or to discredit anyone who did claim. That said, it's still a possibility.

WJ might think my theory is foolish but I disagree. Theo claiming 'Kiwi' Day is like me claiming Canada Day; Wouldn’t anyone find that suspicious being the only Canadian (that I know of) in this game? I mean the holidays I presume were given out randomly and even if they weren’t how would the mods know Thio is from NZ?

So are you saying I'd be stupid enough to not Wiki NZ and find out if there was an independence day before I lied about it?

I went by my PM. If it's factually wrong go bother the mod about it.

Oh, another problem - I'm from New Jersey. In the US.

If you'd like to make crack!theories, make them interesting, not just crackpot theories.

Oh, and when did Daedalus defend me? I missed that one.

So are you saying I'd be stupid enough to not Wiki NZ and find out if there was an independence day before I lied about it?

No, I'm saying the theory Daedalus tried to provide in your defence was incorrect and the reason why is because there is no such thing as a 'New Zealand Independence Day'.

Oh, another problem - I'm from New Jersey. In the US.

I thought you said you were from NZ when you revealed your role. I was meaning to reread your reveal but the fact you never called me on it lead me to believe I was correct. My bad.

You're right. There goes a lot of my theory right there.

Oh, and when did Daedalus defend me? I missed that one.

I quoted him in the post you just responded to.

* hands Daedalus a shovel *

I wonder why Daedalus is trying so hard to get lynched. I just don't understand it.

And I begin to like my case on Thio more and more, hence my vote stays.

Finally, I somehow begin to like Harpy's posts. :stunned:

I'm glad I have a fan who's not just a bandwagoner. <3

No, I'm saying the theory Daedalus tried to provide in your defence was incorrect and the reason why is because there is no such thing as a 'New Zealand Independence Day'.

I thought you said you were from NZ when you revealed your role. I was meaning to reread your reveal but the fact you never called me on it lead me to believe I was correct. My bad.

You're right. There goes a lot of my theory right there.

I quoted him in the post you just responded to.

Ooooh, OK. This makes things a bit more clear.

And that was defense? I wasn't aware somebody was trying to call me on my holiday reveal at that point. Whatever, I'll take your word for it.

Archived