AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

Well that kind of sucks cause I blame him almost entirely for direction this game has taken so far. Surely bringing fromunda into this thread is enough to warrant death. No? ok then ....

My criteria for voting is now to hunt out and discourage sigs that are in bad taste. I just happen to notice that Stackspear and Qorgyle have violated this rule and [b]Stackspear[/b] it is. I'm sure I missed some sigs, but just know that I am watching you and if there is a close lynch and every vote counts, mine is going to be weighted towards the ones with bad dick jokes in their sig. Just sayin ...

Plus I'm pretty sure Stackspear has a role. ;)

Hey something interesting happened!

Too bad the hero in the scenario I described earlier is a masked one.

I hate the WIFOM here. He clearly was not in danger, so is this a setup? Or maybe he needed to do something in a certain amount of time to be unlynchable. Hard to say. :unsure:

Some sort of top poster thing maybe?

Not sure what you mean by WIFOM though, Royce? This doesn't appear to indicate anything at all to me. If it's a voluntary immunity it's low percentage playing it now no matter who you are. :unsure:

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1333005' date='Apr 28 2008, 22.53']Plus I'm pretty sure Stackspear has a role. ;)[/quote]
That's a real shot in the dark. :rolleyes:

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1333013' date='Apr 28 2008, 22.59']Some sort of top poster thing maybe?

Not sure what you mean by WIFOM though, Royce? This doesn't appear to indicate anything at all to me. If it's a voluntary immunity it's low percentage playing it now no matter who you are. :unsure:[/quote]
Meh, not really a big deal. Just thinking along the lines of if it was a power used by someone else. Is it an FM on a partner or FM on an innocent? Most likely it is a posting thing, or maybe receiving a certain number of votes in the first half of the day or something.

It is day 1.

18 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Footly, Garner, Grandison, Harclay, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Qorgyle, Royce, Sarsfield, Stackspear, Swyft, Tarbeck, Vyrwel, Yarwyck.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 9 to go to night.

2 votes for Dondarrion ( Tarbeck, Coldwater)
1 vote for Bracken ( Hunter)
1 vote for Coldwater ( Stackspear)
1 vote for Stackspear ( Vyrwel)
1 vote for Harclay ( Royce)
1 vote for Royce ( Dondarrion)

11 players have not voted: Bracken, Footly, Garner, Grandison, Harclay, Moore, Mullendore, Qorgyle, Sarsfield, Swyft, Yarwyck.

There are 28 hours and 45 minutes left in the day.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1333015' date='Apr 28 2008, 22.00']Not like we have anything to go off, but off the top of my head, I'd say he met some criteria that granted him immunity. :dunno:[/quote]
If it's the cock jokes, then I'd suggest the FM kill WJ night 1 for the next five games as well. :P

[quote name='House Royce' post='1333017' date='Apr 28 2008, 20.02']That's a real shot in the dark. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Apparently you missed my little winky guy. If I said 'I'm pretty sure Stackspears' penis has a role', would you recognize the humor in that? :P

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1333020' date='Apr 28 2008, 20.03']If it's the cock jokes, then I'd suggest the FM kill WJ night 1 for the next five games as well. :P[/quote]
I say we take it to a whole other level if that's the case. Anyone have his address? :devil:

Well, I am not really interested in either cocks or cheese, and I don't know how to RP a soldier.
Role distribution, perhaps?
Three factions. And I know for sure that there is innocent faction. :)
I suppose mods aren't that cruel to include a cult without even mentioning that.
So, it's either two simmetrical FM teams or FM team and serial killer.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1333021' date='Apr 28 2008, 23.07']Hello all.
Well, after all that I hesitate to post a little... since I have no idea how my avatar looks.
ETA: oh my![/quote]
That is a quality Av.
[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1333034' date='Apr 28 2008, 23.16']Apparently you missed my little winky guy. If I said 'I'm pretty sure Stackspears' penis has a role', would you recognize the humor in that?[/quote]
I should have put a :P at the end of mine as well. I recognized it, but still thought you deserved derision. :)

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1333021' date='Apr 28 2008, 22.07']Hello all.
Well, after all that I hesitate to post a little... since I have no idea how my avatar looks.
ETA: oh my![/quote]

Awesome! Nothing strikes more fear in the enemy's heart than to see the fearsome sigil of House Mullendore floating toward them across the battlefield!

s'all good Royce :)

I can think of many, many variations of 3 factions and they scare me a bit, but serial killer is the first one that came to mind - and on that basis, I think it unlikely. We [i]are[/i] dealing with the Mad Dragon after all.

*looks over shoulder*

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1333036' date='Apr 28 2008, 23.16']Well, I am not really interested in either cocks or cheese, and I don't know how to RP a soldier.
Role distribution, perhaps?
Three factions. And I know for sure that there is innocent faction. :)
I suppose mods aren't that cruel to include a cult without even mentioning that.
So, it's either two simmetrical FM teams or FM team and serial killer.[/quote]
I'm not sure, without anything about explained and WJ's desire for a 'crazy' game I think cult is possible. Maybe even 2 cults? Most likely it is just two symmetrical FM teams, that can be crazy enough. However, I think we should remember to be aware of all possibilities.

[s]Could there be 4 factions?[/s] No, there couldn't be.

House Bracken - animal
House Coldwater - geometric?
House Dondarrion - forked lightning
House Footly - bird tracks?
House Garner - animal
House Grandison - animal
House Harclay - Moon/celestial
House Hunter - arrows/weapons
House Moore - arrows/weapons
House Mullendore - animal
House Qorgyle - animal
House Royce - moon
House Sarsfield - arrows/weapons
House Stackspear - arrows/weapons
House Swyft - animal
House Tarbeck - moon/celestial?
House Vyrwel - animal
House Yarwyck - arrows/weapons

Arrows/weapons = 5 = Hunter, Moore, Sarsfield, Stackspear, Yarwyck
Animals = 7 = Bracken, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore, Qorgyle, Swyft, Vyrwel
Moon/Celestial = 3 = Harclay, Royce, Tarbeck
Forks? = 3 = Coldwater, Dondarrion, Footly

I just realized that there are only 18 players. I was thinking there were 20. If there are 3 factions in the game, there is probably a team of FM/Symps in some combination of 2-4 players. Possibly a cult as the 3rd faction? There is no indication in the opening scene that I can see. It could be two competing FM teams? If so, it can't be more than 3 evils per team. 6 out of 18 players would be a lot, but with competing evil factions, and an unknown role distribution.... I suppose anything is really possible. Serial killer vs. FM team of 4 vs. 13 innocents?

(Obviously, WJ would not organize a faction based on avatar congruence, but I just wanted to group them for my own satisfaction.)

I doubt a 4th faction. However, I won't discount a role that has different win conditions than everyone else, but no major tools to achieve it other than gameplay. Have we ever had any roles like that? It seems to me that we might have, but I can't recall.

The 3rd faction I think I fear the most is a Faceless Man. I know it's a stretch because it's so powerful and difficult to play. However, if we're not looking for it it would be easier for him to pull the impersonation off. Just a thought in the back of my head.

[quote name='House Bracken' post='1333062' date='Apr 28 2008, 21.33'](Obviously, WJ would not organize a faction based on avatar congruence, but I just wanted to group them for my own satisfaction.)[/quote]

Obviously. Or not?

EDIT: And mine are spearheads.

Archived