AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Swyft' post='1332889' date='Apr 28 2008, 21.07']I'm sure Tarbeck's already pulled out his sword and polished it while staring at his 3D nude women.[/quote]
It's true. I've heard excessive polishing creates bruises though, and I could never live with myself if I had a blue cock, so I guess thrice is enough for tonight.

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1332893' date='Apr 28 2008, 20.09']It's true. I've heard excessive polishing creates bruises though, and I could never live with myself if I had a blue cock, so I guess thrice is enough for tonight.[/quote]
At least I don't spend my time staring at 3D effects. Plenty of real women where I'm from, and it seems like they don't mind the blue.

ETA: I really need to change this sig. Any suggestions? [s]Tarbeck, shut up.[/s]

[quote name='House Swyft' post='1332902' date='Apr 28 2008, 21.17']ETA: I really need to change this sig. Any suggestions? [s]Tarbeck, shut up.[/s][/quote]
[u]Cooks special:[/u] [i]Blue Cock[/i]
tender, juicy breasts cooked in a nutty sauce, with a side of blue eggs and ham

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1332940' date='Apr 28 2008, 21.50']Well, I'm up to speed on the game. I'll be honest though, I greatly preferred it when I didn't know the exact nature of the content that had been vomited out on thread.[/quote]

I was going to suggest you not reread, but I felt like if we had to suffer through it...everyone else should have to as well.

[quote name='House Royce' post='1332943' date='Apr 28 2008, 21.54']I was going to suggest you not reread, but I felt like if we had to suffer through it...everyone else should have to as well.[/quote]
I actually thoroughly enjoyed our little chat

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1332964' date='Apr 28 2008, 22.05']Wow, Tarbeck has 33 posts in the game so far, all of them jokes. J'accuse you of padding your postcount Tarbeck.[/quote]
I'm sorry, I should have made more posts about last night's kill and the finders who just revealed themselves, my bad :P

Maybe you just don't post enough. Not my fault I'm not afraid to be in the spotlight. Trying to stay in the shadows Grandy? :P

Archived