Mini Game 51.25

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Teafa' post='1353776' date='May 13 2008, 14.58']That's a cop-out. People said they were willing to vote for you, but where are those voters now? It's a typical partner tactic, saying you're willing to vote for Player X but voting for Player Y instead because you don't actually want to lynch your partner. On the other hand, I'm not sure if it makes sense to do that on day 1 in a game without a CF.[/quote]

Not a cop out at all. It is the honest truth of how I feel about the situation. You want to paint it as my showing a false willingness to lynch someone I have no intention of actually voting for, just to create some distance. There is really no need. There was not a connection between us to worry about.

Where are the voters? Well, time has become a factor now, but at the time of your vote, it was much more apparent. People are still expressing their suspicions of me even though time has made that lynch less likely.

[quote name='Ógán' post='1353812' date='May 13 2008, 22.11'][b]Cargan[/b]

Anyone want to join me?[/quote]

I'd join you but that's where my vote already is.

If we can't get Cargan lynched we have to choose between Brighid and Naomh as the closest other lynches. They are already close, if people haven't voted for Cargan this far today, I doubt they will be switched over.

[quote name='Teafa' post='1353797' date='May 13 2008, 21.07']Honestly, I re-read Brigid and while there's nothing that makes me want to vote for her, that one argument that people said sounded like one an inexperienced player would make, did not sound inexperienced at all to me. In fact, it's true--I've totally capitalized on cases my FM partners have made in the past and used them as a reason to vote. The way she stated it was convoluted but that doesn't make it less of a valid argument.

Which, of course, makes me wary of the people who were like, "Let's not lynch Brigid because she's just inexperienced." I can't remember who first said that, but I could count it as a defense. I still think Naomh is acting more evil than Brigid and I'd prefer lynching her, but I'd also prefer lynching Brigid over a no-lynch.[/quote]

[quote name='Riona' post='1353195' date='May 13 2008, 15.19']If she genuinely beleives partnered killers would do that, she's clearly [i]"Inexperienced".[/i][/quote]

You mean that?

Hardly a defence...

[quote name='Naomh' post='1353819' date='May 13 2008, 22.13']I'll vote Cargan if the Brighid lynch cannot be completed. I am here until the end.[/quote]

Alright with you that would be 4, 2 away.

Brighid is already 2 away, Ogan and I could swing that if we so chose. Or we could get a third person to swing with us to lynch you.

Does anyone know literally how much time we have left? We have to be cutting this pretty short.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brighid, Cargan, Dreyken, Fionn, Marga, Naomh, Ogan, Riona, Teafa, Varden.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

5 votes for Brighid (Marga, Riona, Naomh, Cargan, Teafa)
3 votes for Cargan (Fionn, Varden, Ogan)
2 votes for Naomh (Dreyken, Brighid)

I think day ended 2 mins ago. I'll just go and double check

edit. No Lynch, and its night.

[quote name='Teafa' post='1353827' date='May 13 2008, 22.15']Gaaaah. Can we vote Ogan tomorrow? Now it just looks like desperation to avoid a lynch on one of the other two.

[b]Brigid[/b][/quote]

To avoid a no lynch I will vote.

[b]Brighid[/b], did I spell the name right or is it Brigid?

Discussion for the spoilers perhaps?

Should votes placed *just* after the official time limit runs out but before a mod ends the day count? Should it be the spirit or the letter of the time limit?

edited out the quote, as i meant to hit add reply not reply to the last post :-p

[quote name='Várden' post='1353845' date='May 13 2008, 15.19']To avoid a no lynch I will vote.

[b]Brighid[/b], did I spell the name right or is it Brigid?[/quote]

It is too late, and overkill. Either ogan's vote counted or we missed the lynch.

[quote name='Riona' post='1353848' date='May 13 2008, 15.20']Discussion for the spoilers perhaps?

Should votes placed *just* after the official time limit runs out but before a mod ends the day count? Should it be the spirit or the letter of the time limit?

edited out the quote, as i meant to hit add reply not reply to the last post :-p[/quote]

I would say the "letter" since mods occasionally are absent on the exact ending of a day, but that shouldn't extend the day unless the mod has a reason to do so. Perhaps the mod absence is reason enough, but I wouldn't automatically think so. Players all know, or have the ability to determine when the day ends to the minute, so the mod shouldn't necessarily have to post in order to cut off the day.

I said before that I didn't have Brighid on my list and Naomh's last few posts were making sense to me. Cargan's last post was BS about more vibes. I'd rather vote for someone I suspect if we could do it. I don't think we did, tho. I saw High Priestess on-line and kept expecting a end post.

Archived