AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

I'm not sure who to lynch. I can't say Achilleus of course. That leaves Phil, Ido, Ody, and Dio. Ido and Ody are probably innocent. Of the other two, I haven't been very suspicious of either one, but since one or both of them is very likely to be FM, I guess I have to choose. I don't want to have to make this choice. :unsure: I think Phil is the most guilty of those four, followed closely by Dio, then Ody.

Is there anyone who suspects Ido? Perhaps his claim was false and the real kingmaker didn't claim for some reason? I'm just speculating here, I don't really suspect Ido. I just think it's interesting that no one suspects Ido.

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1456187' date='Jul 25 2008, 18.05']Phil's vote: Dio
Dio's vote: Ajax
Ajax's vote: Do you think the water is too cold for swimming?

:/[/quote]
What does that mean?

Ajax's Vote: Phil

I changed the quote to make it funnier.

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1456193' date='Jul 25 2008, 18.10']It menat that you tend to be in your own little world. Sorry. I thought it was funny. :)[/quote]
Oh I get it, that's my vote. When asked to vote, I say, "do you think the water's too cold for swimming?" Ha ha ha. :rofl:

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1456175' date='Jul 25 2008, 08.52']I want the person you want lynched and the reason why from each of the 4 of you.[/quote]

Er, forgot to add a reason. Let's call this post 'Kill Phil 2'. I still think Phil and Ajax are partners. See my case yesterday for the reasons why...and Ajax certainly never explained WHY he didn't suspect Phil yesterday.

The only problem with this theory is, why is Odysseus not dead? My theory is that whomever won the Athena contest became a healer and protected Odysseus last night, since to me he was the obvious kill. I can't believe Odysseus would be evil. If he is, well done.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1456315' date='Jul 25 2008, 13.28']So are we awaiting Achilleus' decision, or is Achilleus awaiting input from Ido or something?[/quote]

Both.

But we have the time. It would be nice if you also gave your thoughts on the lack of kill last night

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1456326' date='Jul 25 2008, 19.36']Both.

But we have the time. It would be nice if you also gave your thoughts on the lack of kill last night[/quote]
It was probably a heal. Or maybe there's a second guard. But it was probably a heal. Or maybe the FM tried to kill Achilleus, which I suppose is plausible. Achilleus seems like a fairly good kill, but I think Ido or Ody would have been better.

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1456596' date='Jul 25 2008, 22.17']it would be better if people actually posted complete thoughts. really.[/quote]
That was just a little joke.

So Achilleus, who are you planning on lynching? We need something to discuss while we're waiting for opinions from Ido.

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1456175' date='Jul 25 2008, 09.52']I want the person you want lynched and the reason why from each of the 4 of you.[/quote]

Phil and Ajax, in any order. Because they're evil.

[quote]Also, I want thoughts about the lack of a kill.[/quote]

Two possibilities come to mind, either the FM targeted you or whoever won the Athena contest (wasn't me) somehow intervened (became bulletproof or a healer?). If he hasn't got a role that requires him to hide for it to be effective/safe he could reveal and explain.

I quite frankly don't have the faintest idea why I'm not dead. I was the logical kill. I was also the logical heal, though, if a one time healer power was Athena's reward.

[quote name='Odysseus' post='1456601' date='Jul 25 2008, 16.20']Phil and Ajax, in any order. Because they're evil.

Two possibilities come to mind, either the FM targeted you or whoever won the Athena contest (wasn't me) somehow intervened (became bulletproof or a healer?). If he hasn't got a role that requires him to hide for it to be effective/safe he could reveal and explain.

I quite frankly don't have the faintest idea why I'm not dead. I was the logical kill. I was also the logical heal, though, if a one time healer power was Athena's reward.[/quote]

I just can't find an answer in which I am a logical kill. I am agreeing with you right now on Phil and Ajax. I was pretty sure about Phil yesterday and now I doubt Ajax. His clueless playing has spared him so far, but I think it is all an act.

Archived