AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Philoctetes' post='1456947' date='Jul 25 2008, 19.38']I think I can prove I am not the liar about the role. Just a sec.[/quote]

OK, it's not "proof" but... well I think it help me.

Please read [url="http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?s=&showtopic=29662&view=findpost&p=1456014"]post 555[/url].

I left after Aphrodite said no role was given, but before she changed her mind and gave it out. I also claimed Aphrodite and Ares as my gods in that post as well. I didn't know she would change her mind. I clearly claimed other gods... why would I lie about who I worshiped BEFORE she gave out a role.

I hope that makes sense. Maybe I just damned myself, I don't know.

It's a turn of phrase Ajax, bite me.

Alright, that's OK. Not great, but it definitely didn't hurt you IMO.

I support my plan. My ranking goes like this:

Odysseus
Diomedes
Philoctetes / Ajax
Achilleus
Idomeneus

Yes, I trust Phil just as much as Ajax... not very much. But a little. I support an Odysseus lynch today, but feel he should get a chance to talk. Then again, Zeus is viewing the thread, so if we killed him now we wouldn't have to wait for a scene... I vote we wait, but it's entirely your call Achilleus

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1456965' date='Jul 26 2008, 04.01']Screw it, let's just end this thing. We win or we lose. I refuse to drag a 12-person game on for a week.[/quote]
I second that.

My other comment makes people suspect me? Why? Because FM joke around a lot or something? I thought it was ironic and amusing.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1456966' date='Jul 25 2008, 22.04']I second that.

My other comment makes people suspect me? Why? Because FM joke around a lot or something? I thought it was ironic and amusing.[/quote]
I thought it was sarcastic and malicious

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1456967' date='Jul 25 2008, 22.04']good. I didn't want to wait overnight to do this and it is getting close to my bed time.

[u][b]Kill Odyssues[/b][/u][/quote]
*hopes Zeus is still around*

Ajax- all jokes and suspicions aside. You damn well better guard Diomedes tonight. If Achillius or I die tonight, please, please, PLEASE just listen to whichever one of us is still alive tomorrow.

I can't believe it's come down to crowning Ajax :stunned:

[quote name='Zeus' post='1456973' date='Jul 25 2008, 20.09']Zeus was so scatterbrained, Zeus originally wrote "Zeus is dead." Yeah, well done, I know.

[b]Odysseus[/b] is dead. He was mentat.

SPOILER: He was...
Trojan. Well done.

It is night. Send your PMs.[/quote]
Well done, indeed. Nice job Ido and Achilles.

Archived