AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1457049' date='Jul 26 2008, 05.09']I made my plan with 1 tiny loophole so we could change our mind today if you did something weird. I guess this qualifies. I didn't want you to know we could still execute you though

ETA: then I forgot about it for a minute or so :P[/quote]
What, the loophole of Dio being immune? I can get past that. The question is, if Dio is kingmaker, can he also be elected king by you? This game comes down to the decision of the mods.

Either way, I played better than I expected, so I win. Ha ha ha.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1457053' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.12']What, the loophole of Dio being immune? I can get past that. The question is, if Dio is kingmaker, can he also be elected king by you? This game comes down to the decision of the mods.

Either way, I played better than I expected, so I win. Ha ha ha.[/quote]
No it doesn't. Dio isn't kingmaker. I die, and crown Diomedes at the same time.

So I win :P

Are you really a noob or just acting as one? If you really are- great job. If you're acting as one- amazing job

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1457049' date='Jul 26 2008, 05.09']I made my plan with 1 tiny loophole so we could change our mind today if you did something weird. I guess this qualifies. I didn't want you to know we could still execute you though[/quote]
Well either way, it would have come down to one person and me, and that person would have been king.

ETA: So my reveal changed nothing, except that it's fun.

ETA2: Unless for some reason Dio decided to kill you.

ETA3: ETA2 makes no sense if there are only two people. Never mind.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1457055' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.14']Well either way, it would have come down to one person and me, and that person would have been king.

ETA: So my reveal changed nothing, except that it's fun.

ETA2: Unless for some reason Dio decided to kill you.[/quote]
No, this was the beauty of the plan:

The only situation in which it would come down to a king and you was if there were kills both nights, meaning you were the killer.

Any other situation would result in 3 players remaining. You should have abstained.

So once we got Odysseus and I found 1 person I could trust, we won.

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1457060' date='Jul 26 2008, 05.17']No, this was the beauty of the plan:

The only situation in which it would come down to a king and you was if there were kills both nights, meaning you were the killer.

Any other situation would result in 3 players remaining. You should have abstained.

So once we got Odysseus and I found 1 person I could trust, we won.[/quote]
Ah I see, very clever.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1457063' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.19']Ah I see, very clever.[/quote]
thanks, but you never answered my question if you really are a noob or just pretending. You've either done a great job, or a fricking amazing job

Uh.

Day 5 has ended! Phil goes down in a blaze of glory! He was West, a loyal Greek...ian!

It is Night!

Idomedes is bitten by a rabid band of alligators and dies of alcohol poisoning! He was FM, and he is Greekier than thou!

Uh, who's still left?

[quote name='Zeus' post='1457067' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.21']Uh.

Day 5 has ended! Phil goes down in a blaze of glory! He was West, a loyal Greek...ian!

It is Night!

Idomedes is bitten by a rabid band of alligators and dies of alcohol poisoning! He was FM, and he is Greekier than thou!

Uh, who's still left?[/quote]
I wanna crown Diomedes tonight with my last strength please Mighty Zeus

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1457074' date='Jul 26 2008, 04.25']I wanna crown Diomedes tonight with my last strength please Mighty Zeus[/quote]
But... you can't. Dio's KM now that you're six feet under. He has to crown... uh, can't crown Ajax. Um.

[quote name='Zeus' post='1457077' date='Jul 26 2008, 05.26']But... you can't. Dio's KM now that you're six feet under. He has to crown... uh, can't crown Ajax. Um.[/quote]
Yeah, it's a dilemma. But you can't be both kingmaker and king, and that is the highest ruling.

ETA: We could call it a tie.

[quote name='Zeus' post='1457077' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.26']But... you can't. Dio's KM now that you're six feet under. He has to crown... uh, can't crown Ajax. Um.[/quote]
not true. I have PMs to prove that the night kill is the last action to happen. My crowning of Dio is already done before I am killed. I have mod PMs saying all this...

(I ask a lot of questions about the rules)

We win.

[quote name='Faceless Man' post='1457083' date='Jul 25 2008, 22.30']There is no kingmaker. It is randomly distributed to a random ROLELESS INNOCENT. By the time I'm dead, Diomedes has been roled, albeit temporarily. There is no kingmaker.[/quote]
That is also possible.

Since we appear to be done with alts...

Check games 54 and 52 to determine if I am a noob.

ETA: Did anyone alt-guess me?

[quote name='MTGAP' post='1457084' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.31']That is also possible.

Since we appear to be done with alts...

Check games 54 and 52 to determine if I am a noob.

ETA: Did anyone alt-guess me?[/quote]
no clue who you are. And I can't guess alts.

FM's right. The night kill is always the last action that goes through in the night (discounting martyrs and such).

So...

1) IdoFM names Dio King.
2) Ido bites it.
3) The KM role is distributed to a random RI; ie, no one.
4) It is Day 6.
5) [b]All hail King Dio![/b]
6) [b]Execute Ajax[/b]
7) INNOCENTS WIN!

Archived