MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

[quote name='Tarina Tarantino' post='1492991' date='Aug 24 2008, 17.25']This doesn't look likely.

If me and Couture were FM we probably would have coordinated our attack better.

Couture wouldn't have cleared you when I was writing this long post accusing you.[/quote]

1. Hey, not necessarily. Toujours already said she is in over her head.

2. And, given that Jazz was already posting her partnership combos, such confusing actions would surely be beneficial to you!

[quote name='Hard Rock Cafe' post='1493094' date='Aug 24 2008, 19.06']I'm very sorry, I've been really busy today, I think I can make a real post in an hour or two. Toujours Couture is looking suspicious though, and Black Canary too, but less. Again, sorry.[/quote]

So you basically aren't ready to commit. :unsure:

[quote name='Hard Rock Cafe' post='1493094' date='Aug 25 2008, 00.06']I'm very sorry, I've been really busy today, I think I can make a real post in an hour or two. Toujours Couture is looking suspicious though, and Black Canary too, but less. Again, sorry.[/quote]

If you're still here, will it be an hour, or two? I'll stay up for one hour - i'm not staying up for two.

[quote name='Hard Rock Cafe' post='1493094' date='Aug 24 2008, 19.06']I'm very sorry, I've been really busy today, I think I can make a real post in an hour or two. Toujours Couture is looking suspicious though, and Black Canary too, but less. Again, sorry.[/quote]

Not to detract from you finding me less suspicious and all, but why do you say that I am less suspicious now?

You thought it odd that I have been after you for most of the game; yes, I've switched my vote, but you're still my top suspect.

So if my behaviour was suspicious, and hasn't changed, how have I slipped down?

Ok i'm going to bed. I hope Hard Rock doesn't vote for me, if she does then good game everyone I'm telling the truth so go after Black Canary tomorrow and I'll see you up in SH. I for one am getting ready to kick myself for failing to understand the setup!

[quote]So if my behaviour was suspicious, and hasn't changed, how have I slipped down?[/quote]
You haven't , Toujours has moved up higher than you on my list. I didn't mean I found you less suspicious than before, sorry if that was confusing.
So, I'd say my list goes something like this:

Toujours Couture
Black Canary
Tarina Tarantino
Miss Aquamarine
Showgirl
Jazz Diva

Unless Miss Aquamarine was false symping me (and if she was, I don't think she did a very good job), I don't have much to think she is innocent or guilty, aside from a low post count. As I've said, Toujours Couture looks guilty, Black Canary less so, and Tarina only slightly. I have seen no reason so far to disbelieve Showgirl (I think Showgirl told the truth that Black Canary is innocent, but I think Canary might be a symp). Jazz Diva I am almost certain is innocent.

Okay, I've thought this over a ton. Earlier, I was leaning toward voting for Couture. I've since changed my mind. I'm now extremely paranoid of Aqua as a symp to Canary and Showgirl (and Kitty).

I'm voting for [b]Canary[/b].

I'll be around for another hour or so. After that, I've got something going on that will keep me busy for 3-4 hours.

[quote name='Jazz Diva' post='1492981' date='Aug 24 2008, 17.13']Updated worst case scenarios -

1) Aqua/Hard Rock as symp to Showgirl and Canary.

2) Hard Rock as symp to Couture and Tarina.

3) Tarina/Hard Rock as symp to Couture and Aqua.[/quote]

Using Jazz's list here (and I know it omits Jazz herself, but still):

Omit the first scenario, I'm innocent.

If you are unsure of voting for Toujours, vote for Tarina, or Aqua. That way, if Toujours IS in a team with them, at least we get rid of one.

If people agree with me, I recommend Tarina, since she is higher up than Aqua for me.

Basically, I'm saying I will change vote to Tarina if it guarantees a lynch, since of those three "scenarios" plus my own suspicions, Tarina/Couture as guilties seems most likely.

[quote name='Hard Rock Cafe' post='1493120' date='Aug 24 2008, 19.49']You haven't , Toujours has moved up higher than you on my list. I didn't mean I found you less suspicious than before, sorry if that was confusing.[/quote]

I've decided to vote for Canary.

If you're innocent, I think you should vote based on this one question - which of the following 2 teams do you think is more likely:

1) Aqua as a symp to Canary and Showgirl

2) Tarina as a symp to Couture and Aqua

Which of those 3 person teams do you suspect more?

The reason I ask is because we will lose if there are 3 evil players left and you get this wrong. You can't worry about 2 person teams or an individual evil player. You have to think about the absolute worst case scenario. Treat this like the endgame.

I personally think the first group is the most likely. Aqua as symp to Canary and Showgirl. So my vote is on Canary.

[quote name='Miss Aquamarine' post='1493125' date='Aug 24 2008, 19.56']I'm not surprised.

I am voting for [b]Toujours[/b][/quote]

And by the way, this pretty much makes the Aqua - Couture team impossible. Yeah, they might be distancing...but why do that now, when they could just get a lynch in against Canary instead? Especially when that lynch could win them the game? Wouldn't make any sense.

Makes me more confident in my vote. Hard Rock, if you're innocent, I really think you should vote for Canary. Its the [u]only[/u] 3 person team that should concern you right now.

[quote name='Jazz Diva' post='1493126' date='Aug 24 2008, 19.58']I've decided to vote for Canary.

If you're innocent, I think you should vote based on this one question - which of the following 2 teams do you think is more likely:

1) Aqua as a symp to Canary and Showgirl

2) Tarina as a symp to Couture and Aqua

Which of those 3 person teams do you suspect more?

The reason I ask is because we will lose if there are 3 evil players left and you get this wrong. You can't worry about 2 person teams or an individual evil player. You have to think about the absolute worst case scenario. Treat this like the endgame.

I personally think the first group is the most likely. Aqua as symp to Canary and Showgirl. So my vote is on Canary.[/quote]

You know, this is contrary to what you've been saying all day. You hadn't leaned towards me before, so why now?

Where would you be placing yourself on those scenarios, eh Jazz?

[quote name='Miss Aquamarine' post='1493131' date='Aug 24 2008, 20.02']Very funny killer.
:fence:[/quote]

Do you honestly think I would stay up until 6 a.m. trying to figure out the game if I was evil? That I'd basically sacrifice my entire night, and a full night's sleep, to [i]pretend[/i] to solve the game?

Why would I bother, when I could have easily just said "I'll figure this out in the morning" without anybody being at all suspicious?

How does it make any sense, aside from my explanation, which is that I'm innocent and I was obsessed with trying to decipher all of the new information and figure out the game. I couldn't make myself walk away, because I wanted to put it all together.

Archived