ADwD Mafia 61: Drowned Men, Krakens, and Maesters, oh my!

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Glover' post='1644689' date='Jan 11 2009, 20.39']But I don't know, is it worth keeping Woody around just for the comical references? I mean, this IS the joke/rp/sexual innuendo stage, after all. How can we do anything without man-wood?[/quote]

Well, yes, but it all will have gotten old by the end of day one, which is precisely when he gets lynched! So you see, it's actually all pretty well thought out.

[b]Manwoody[/b]

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1644697' date='Jan 11 2009, 20.43']Yes, and one of main villains of my plot (one who arranged Lannnister princess' death) was called [b]Manwwoody[/b]. Though, even my twisted intellect failed to see him as undead king...[/quote]

How can you have a villain called Manwoody in anything other than a Monty Python film?

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1644686' date='Jan 11 2009, 11.36']Oh, Oldtown, sweet Oldtown. One of the loveliest places of my RP games. There was lady Belligere, young sister of lady Merryweather and even better agent of Littlefinger, there was a lord Brax, a spy for Lannisters, and his twin brother (in question of statistics) spying for Tyrells... there was Samwell Tarly, and that tomcat called Sphynx, and that guy working for Euron, and that Alchemist guy working against Euron... home, sweet home![/quote]

[b]Dondarrion[/b], all that talk of spying sounds creepy to me. Not to mention how eager you are to emphasise that Oldtown is your home....

More fun, from the Citadel on House Manwoody of Kingsgrave:

[quote]The name of the house’s castle and its arms refer to the fact that the founder of the house killed a king. Kingsgrave sits near the Prince’s Pass, admist the mountains. The only members of the house to appear are Lord Dagos Manwoody who is the current head of the house, his sons Mors and Dickon, and his brother Ser Myles Manwoody.[/quote]

Dickon Manwoody! You get it? *nudge nudge*

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1644707' date='Jan 11 2009, 14.52']Well, some J.R.R.Martin person said me it was canonical name for that world.[/quote]

Are you getting Tolkein and GRRM mixed up? :lol:

And I have 3 votes already? You're all just jealous.

[quote name='House Penrose' post='1644704' date='Jan 11 2009, 19.49'][b]Dondarrion[/b], all that talk of spying sounds creepy to me. Not to mention how eager you are to emphasise that Oldtown is your home....[/quote]
Note, I haven't even mentioned about that creepy party in stand-alone University house where almost everybody was killed...

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1644668' date='Jan 11 2009, 15.20']Due to the obvious Shaun of the Dead reference (we're at the Winchester!), one could put two and two together (Ed wore a short that said "I got wood") and see that [b]Manwoody[/b] is guilty.[/quote]

Who died and made you king of the zombies?

:)

It is day 1.

19 players remain: Blount, Brune, Bywater, Chester, Connington, Dondarrion, Erenford, Farring, Glover, Karstark, Mallister, Manwoody, Marbrand, Penrose, Pommingham, Poole, Reyne, Selmy, Varner.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Dondarrion ( Blount, Penrose, Glover)
3 votes for Manwoody ( Mallister, Dondarrion, Pommingham)
1 vote for Bywater ( Manwoody)
1 vote for Farring ( Reyne)
1 vote for Glover ( Connington)
1 vote for Reyne ( Farring)

9 players have not voted: Brune, Bywater, Chester, Erenford, Karstark, Marbrand, Poole, Selmy, Varner.

Archived