ADwD Mafia 61: Drowned Men, Krakens, and Maesters, oh my!

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Blount' post='1644726' date='Jan 11 2009, 15.01']Read the opening scene more closely and it'll tell you...
Wait, what?! :leaving:[/quote]

He could be joking, so i suggest we use a little test to find out?

What we do is hold him under water for five minutes. If he's still alive, we lynch him as a cultmaster!

It worked with Witches...

[quote name='House Blount' post='1644764' date='Jan 11 2009, 15.32'][b]penrose[/b] seems to have feathers on his av.

Therefore he is evil, due to aforementioned swam/duck witch connection.

Damn, this theory is [color="#FF0000"]water[/color]tight...[/quote]

Do cults have symps? :-p

[quote name='House Glover' post='1644745' date='Jan 11 2009, 16.16']He could be joking, so i suggest we use a little test to find out?

What we do is hold him under [i]water[/i] for five minutes. If he's still alive, we lynch him as a cultmaster!

It worked with Witches...[/quote]
Damnit, you're right!
Everyone using the word water is a symp! Get em! :pirate:

I'd better have an awesome aviator! Otherwise there will be trouble.

I guess it's time to paint your main sail yellow, evil ironborn mofos, and fear House Varner as the house of your downfall!

I was going to vote Dondarrion, because I figure it won't kill him.

But then I thought about some other options. One name fitted rather like a Glove, but it seemed a bit obvious. Another seemed a bit wet, so I didn't run in the vicinity of Poole. Another seemed a bit overly eager to indulge in obvious sexual innuendo. You know who you are. You filthy person you. Another seemed to be neither browny nor briny, and in falling between the two made him make Jar Jar Binks look like fucking Shaft!

But in the end I plumped for [b]Selmy[/b]. More slimy a name I have seldom seen. Well, except for House Slimy, but they don't really count though, having died out through years of trying to breed with spiders and mice to form a powerful race of spidermicepeople who could capture people in webs in order to steal cheese and dangle from webbing while kissing women.

Since you may pretend to be interested in what I have to say, the most important thing is to ensure that our children, and our children's children, and our children's children's children all have the chance to be able to... Oh my god! I think I just saw something with eight legs and whiskers run under the counter. Should I return, never forget my name. House Warner Bros. Hang on. I've completely forgotten myself. What was I saying?

[quote name='House Blount' post='1644764' date='Jan 11 2009, 12.32'][b]penrose[/b] seems to have feathers on his av.

Therefore he is evil, due to aforementioned swam/duck witch connection.[/quote]

You blackguard! That foul red witch who has Stannis under her spell killed our noble castellan Ser Cortnay Penrose with her magic! Never would we make alliance with such evil.

I'm going to get out my pen and make note of your perfidious aspersions ...

[quote name='House Penrose' post='1644794' date='Jan 11 2009, 16.53']You blackguard! That foul red witch who has Stannis under her spell killed our noble castellan Ser Cortnay Penrose with her magic! Never would we make alliance with such evil.[/quote]
Your defense makes no sense! That 'foul red witch' is a follower of R'hllor. What does she have to do with our current predicament?

Wait a minute! R'hllor is the god of fire!! If you hate R'hllor so much, what more logical course than to ally yourself with the god of dunking things in water!!! [b]Penrose[/b] is a cultist!

Penfold turned me into some sort of stoaty weasel.

I can only think that this is because he is a symp for the hidden House Slimy, and is doing it on behalf of DangerSpiderMouseMan. Silly to reveal yourself so early.

Also Chester doesn't look like a hand. It looks like some sort of leaf. Lying so early is sure to be symptomatic of some medically masfeasant malady.

As for Blount, I was extremely disappointed to see that what, at first glance, looked to be two magnificent hippos, were in fact two meagre hedgepigs. Disappointing me at this stage is setting a low bar for yourself, but I guess some Houses are where they are because of a lack of fortitude, and I shouldn't be surprised that you've turned out this way.

Archived