ADwD Mafia 61: Drowned Men, Krakens, and Maesters, oh my!

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Varner' post='1644811' date='Jan 11 2009, 17.05']As for Blount, I was extremely disappointed to see that what, at first glance, looked to be two magnificent hippos, were in fact two meagre hedgepigs. Disappointing me at this stage is setting a low bar for yourself, but I guess some Houses are where they are because of a lack of fortitude, and I shouldn't be surprised that you've turned out this way.[/quote]
Its not my fault my avatar is so boaring...

[quote name='House Erenford' post='1644815' date='Jan 11 2009, 15.11']Varner you confuse me. You have made some very convincing arguments for the guilt of several of us, yet you pass them over in favor of Selmy, whose sliminess you have not extolled upon. Why is Selmy so much slimier than the rest?[/quote]

Upon careful study of many of the great works of our time, such as The Parent Trap, and Faith of the Fallen, a pattern becomes clear to any who view it from the right place while in a receptive frame of mind. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. Colinearly to that, it is possible to see that Selmy is not actually a House name, but an acronym for an evil organisation: Single Evil Lady Man Yokels. This organisation has for years forcing men possessing good fortune to become betrothed. Only last week I heard tell of a young gent who was forced to marry a flowering shrub. I hear the honeymoon went well though. And he has looked in better spirits in recent weeks.

So that is my answer.

[quote name='House Varner' post='1644828' date='Jan 11 2009, 16.18']Upon careful study of many of the great works of our time, such as The Parent Trap, and Faith of the Fallen, a pattern becomes clear to any who view it from the right place while in a receptive frame of mind. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. Colinearly to that, it is possible to see that Selmy is not actually a House name, but an acronym for an evil organisation: Single Evil Lady Man Yokels. This organisation has for years forcing men possessing good fortune to become betrothed. Only last week I heard tell of a young gent who was forced to marry a flowering shrub. I hear the honeymoon went well though. And he has looked in better spirits in recent weeks.

So that is my answer.[/quote]

[b]Varner[/b] has to go. I don't care if it was parody, but no-one, and I mean no-one, calls FotF a great work on my watch!

As a punishment, you shall be lynched, and then forced to read the bdsm scenes from Wizards First Rule in hell for the rest of eternity.

[quote name='House Glover' post='1644831' date='Jan 11 2009, 15.21'][b]Varner[/b] has to go. I don't care if it was parody, but no-one, and I mean no-one, calls FotF a great work on my watch!

As a punishment, you shall be lynched, and then forced to read the bdsm scenes from Wizards First Rule in hell for the rest of eternity.[/quote]

I think you have heaven and hell confused, dear boy. Those agiels sound like damn good fun I must say.

I'm currently reading Confessor, purely by choice, and any sane man like me is hoping for the reappearance of Namble cock.

I'm currently writing a cookbook based on the SoT world, and I'm sure my recipes for Namble Cock souffle would knock your socks off. 10/10 evil women have given it a big thumbs up. In fact, they loved it so much, they let me cut off their nipples in order to try out an experimental recipe I have on the go: Nip Nip Pie. It's strangely addictive at the moment, I think it may need a little less MSG and a little less Seeker drool in order to be perfect. It also has a strange side effect of making the eater kick little boys in the jaw. Which is clearly wrong. Little girls need the jaw kick.

[quote name='House Glover' post='1644831' date='Jan 11 2009, 23.21'][b]Varner[/b] has to go. I don't care if it was parody, but no-one, and I mean no-one, calls FotF a great work on my watch!

As a punishment, you shall be lynched, and then forced to read the bdsm scenes from Wizards First Rule in hell for the rest of eternity.[/quote]

But those were the only fun bits....

[quote name='House Varner' post='1644843' date='Jan 11 2009, 15.28'][color="#FF0000"][size=4]I'm currently reading Confessor, purely by choice[/size][/color][/quote]

[b]Varner[/b]

Only one with powers imbued by the kraken god could endure such punishment voluntarily.

I say, that [b]Pommingham[/b] grates at me the wrong way. The name reminds me of a time I was out whoring in King's Landing and ended up being stiffed by a putrid wench who smelled of carrots and barley. The story actually has nothing to do with Pommingham's name. In fact, I just made that up for no reason whatsoever. But I think it has merit.

Archived