ADwD Mafia 61: Drowned Men, Krakens, and Maesters, oh my!

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Karstark' post='1645604' date='Jan 12 2009, 13.35']I can't tell what you are saying here. Could you please clarify?

Clearly Glover was just making a joke, so are you seriously making a point about it?[/quote]

Are you suggesting that the role "unconvertible bulletproof soldier, with a 3 shot lynch proof" might be unlikely? :unsure:

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1645602' date='Jan 12 2009, 13.31']And, [b]Karstark[/b], if we will fail to found anything slightly suspicious, you should be default lynch, as lowest poster.[/quote]

House Marbrand, House Poole and House Selmy all have only two posts. :huh:

[quote name='House Karstark' post='1645604' date='Jan 12 2009, 09.35']I can't tell what you are saying here. Could you please clarify?

Clearly Glover was just making a joke, so are you seriously making a point about it?[/quote]
Obviously you understand me completely, so why say you don't?

I haven't found a lot suspicious yet. Making fake role claims is one of the least helpful things a player could do. Anyone who is that unhelpful should be lynched.

[quote name='House Manwoody' post='1645606' date='Jan 12 2009, 09.38']Are you suggesting that the role "unconvertible bulletproof soldier, with a 3 shot lynch proof" might be unlikely? :unsure:[/quote]

:lol: Well, if this were an evil mod game, I suppose it could be very possible. :P

[quote name='House Manwoody' post='1645609' date='Jan 12 2009, 13.39']House Marbrand, House Poole and House Selmy all have only two posts. :huh:[/quote]Well, they didn't say they "don't have time today", and Karstark did. So, we have all reasons to expect Karstark becoming lowest poster again close to the dusk... unless he will try harder. :)

[quote name='House Connington' post='1645599' date='Jan 12 2009, 14.27']But by lynching him tomorrow we play into the hands of whatever git decided/was forced to use their power...
oh and [b]Pommington[/b], stop being so gullible :P[/quote]

It's PommingHAM, I really hope the mods didn't count that vote. :P.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1645602' date='Jan 12 2009, 14.31']It isn't normally limited. In fact, I don't remember a single example of this role being limited. Ringmaster just can't choose same target for two days in row.[/quote]

I checked and the last time it was used it, indeed, wasn't limited in the times it could be used (although it couldn't be used if there were less than 5 players alive) but I think it's overpowered for an evil team, and since the roles were assigned randomly... Anyway, we can find out tomorrow.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1645623' date='Jan 12 2009, 13.52']but I think it's overpowered for an evil team, and since the roles were assigned randomly...[/quote]I wouldn't take it that literally. I fully believe that roles were assigned randomly, but our mods still could twist them a bit after assigning. There is nothing wrong with this.
[quote]Anyway, we can find out tomorrow.[/quote]By lynching Va...(can't remember his name yet)? I don't think it's good idea. He wasn't endangered at all. If our killers are that bad they start panicking after a few RP votes, we should forget about them for now and concentrate on the cult.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1645632' date='Jan 12 2009, 15.06']By lynching Va...(can't remember his name yet)? I don't think it's good idea. He wasn't endangered at all. If our killers are that bad they start panicking after a few RP votes, we should forget about them for now and concentrate on the cult.[/quote]

No, by seeing if someone else is protected or not.

I'm with Farring-Glover's gotta go. Seriously. Do we need anymore of this ranting about he who should not be named?

[quote name='House Glover' post='1645483' date='Jan 12 2009, 06.27']I have to admit to also reading his books, but only out of sheer stubbornness. I started it, so I had to finish it...

And I did.

--snip[/quote]

Had to finish-no matter the harm done? Not only does that sound evil-but just plain wrong.

[quote name='House Glover' post='1645496' date='Jan 12 2009, 06.55']Only to finish! I promise I haven't actually re-read any![/quote]

Sure-throwing out easy promises... like we won't see thru those!

[quote name='House Glover' post='1645507' date='Jan 12 2009, 07.15']Nah, the series literally ends with "And they all lived happily ever after."[/quote]

Not with you around I'm guessing... but nonetheless you are a Spoiling Spoiler Spoils.

[quote name='House Glover' post='1645521' date='Jan 12 2009, 07.43']With goodkind, there's nothing he hasn't already spoiled himself. :([/quote]

And here I thought you had redeemed yourself-but then I read it again and it doesn't say SOILED.

So I say-for the sake of the children, vote GLOVER!

[quote name='House Farring' post='1645641' date='Jan 12 2009, 14.11']Exactly. And I find that style of "joking" very unhelpful.[/quote]If you can give me an example of [i]helpful[/i] joke, please do.

A few players hate RP-stage in whole as unhelpful. It's understandable. But to choose some narrow part of RP-stage and to attack it only - it's rather exotic, don't you agree?

[quote name='House Connington' post='1645662' date='Jan 12 2009, 10.36']A very impressive day 1 case if ever I saw one :P[/quote]

Impressive not quite impressive enough for you to switch you vote.... hmmm... that would be a switch back to Glover... remember-that first feeling in your gut-if it isn't a blade-is usually a good one.

[quote name='House Brune' post='1645563' date='Jan 12 2009, 12.51']Randomly, independent of factions?[/quote]
....yes :)

[quote name='House Karstark' post='1645612' date='Jan 12 2009, 13.42']Depends on how much influence Piper had on the design of the roles, I think :)[/quote]
Not a terribly huge amount as he was very ill during the past week. Thankfully, my prayers have brought him back an average amount of his health.

-Targapaug

It is day 1.

19 players remain: Blount, Brune, Bywater, Chester, Connington, Dondarrion, Erenford, Farring, Glover, Karstark, Mallister, Manwoody, Marbrand, Penrose, Pommingham, Poole, Reyne, Selmy, Varner.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Glover ( Chester, Pommingham, Farring)
2 votes for Penrose ( Blount, Selmy)
2 votes for Pommingham ( Karstark, Connington)
1 vote for Bywater ( Marbrand)
1 vote for Connington ( Bywater)
1 vote for Dondarrion ( Penrose)
1 vote for Erenford ( Manwoody)
1 vote for Farring ( Reyne)
1 vote for Karstark ( Dondarrion)
1 vote for Mallister ( Varner)

5 players have not voted: Brune, Erenford, Glover, Mallister, Poole.

[quote name='House Chester' post='1645688' date='Jan 12 2009, 14.55']Impressive not quite impressive enough for you to switch you vote.... hmmm...[/quote][b]Chester[/b], are you aware we aren't in RP stage anymore? Making a parody of a case and quarreling with a person who laughed at that isn't exactly what we all need now.

Archived