Worst Husband in Westeros

Paxter

No doubt, and if Bronn IS having sexual relations with her (I don't believe that that has been confirmed in the text...and if it has, I missed it!), then yeah, shame on him.

However, my initial point is that, to the best of my knowledge, there is no textual evidence that Bronn is being an evil husband to Lollys.

If he is having sex with her, then do you see how that is being evil, period?

I thought it was fact that he was trying to get an heir 'off' Lollys to secure his claim, and that the bastard she bore was going to end up having some kind of fatal accident to further ensure it.

I thought it was fact that he was trying to get an heir 'off' Lollys to secure his claim, and that the bastard she bore was going to end up having some kind of fatal accident to further ensure it.

Yes, I do.

The only point I ever tried to make is that I don't believe there is any evidence in the text that that is what's going on. If there is, I missed it, and if someone can show it to me, I will gladly accept it.

As it is, I surfed through AFFC yesterday and didn't see a thing.

He doesn't really need to kill the bastard, He is a bastard after all. He isn't Cersei.

This is probably a stupid question, but with Falyse and her mother dead, does he really need to get a child off Lollys? If she dies now, doesn't Bronn inherit as her husband? I can't remember if Lollys has any other living relation except for her bastard child.

This is probably a stupid question, but with Falyse and her mother dead, does he really need to get a child off Lollys? If she dies now, doesn't Bronn inherit as her husband? I can't remember if Lollys has any other living relation except for her bastard child.

:) Bronn is not a Stokeworth by blood so if she dies and there's no other Stokeworth (Which is unlikely since there'll be others through the female line married to other Noble houses), Then the land goes back to the crown. Inheritance doesn't go to spouses, Spouses can only act as Lord Protector or Regent until a blood relative comes of age and takes ownership.

:) Bronn is not a Stokeworth by blood so if she dies and there's no other Stokeworth (Which is unlikely since there'll be others through the female line married to other Noble houses), Then the land goes back to the crown. Inheritance doesn't go to spouses, Spouses can only act as Lord Protector or Regent until a blood relative comes of age and takes ownership.

Aha, thanks for clearing the confusion :).

Bronn's raping a mentally challenged girl to get an heir. A girl who's already been raped by more men than Tysha was. How do you envision that playing out in that bedchamber?

You're right. I'm sorry for not thinking this through before posting about it.

Archived