Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

You will burn in the purgatory for centuries for your crimes. If you're not a demon, that is (which I am more and more inclined to believe).

The Man Who Super Demon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer ArchDemon. Super Demon is a bit tacky. I do like multiple exclamation marks though. And do people burn in purgatory? Aren't you just trying to distract attention from your corporeal seat of your power in hell? You nether spirit you.

I prefer ArchDemon. Super Demon is a bit tacky. I do like multiple exclamation marks though. And do people burn in purgatory? Aren't you just trying to distract attention from your corporeal seat of your power in hell? You nether spirit you.

Yes, in the purifying fires of the lord...

Just the sort of thing a DEMON wouldn't like to admit. Want to think you have a monopoly on infernal torment, do you? Foul fiend!

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Fireball, HaloBender, LCOTNW, Maester Luwin, Masonity, Mexal, MinaMartell, Piper, Slick Mongoose, TheMalcolm, TheManWho, Wiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Piper (Mexal, TheManWho)

1 vote for Masonity (Slick Mongoose)

1 vote for MinaMartell (Masonity)

1 vote for Slick Mongoose (Wiskeyjack)

1 vote for TheMalcolm (Fireball)

1 vote for TheManWho (Piper)

5 players have not voted: HaloBender, LCOTNW, Maester Luwin, MinaMartell, TheMalcolm.

I'm going to bed now. I hope my co-demon...er... mod will be on at some point. Otherwise, send in PMs if you manage to kill eachother in the next 8 hours. ;)

Yes, in the purifying fires of the lord...

Just the sort of thing a DEMON wouldn't like to admit. Want to think you have a monopoly on infernal torment, do you? Foul fiend!

No ref, I got the ball.

(Makes ball shape with hands)

The joke is on you, Piper. When you approach my comatose form and reach for my bra, you feel nothing but cold steel underneath. Turns out I'm not actually a woman, but a killer robot in disguise. Right before your body is riddled with bullets, you realize that sexual harassment never pays.

The joke is on you, Piper. When you approach my comatose form and reach for my bra, you feel nothing but cold steel underneath. Turns out I'm not actually a woman, but a killer robot in disguise. Right before your body is riddled with bullets, you realize that sexual harassment never pays.

That could be filmed as a PSA that would actually work. :thumbsup:

Typical new killer slip.

Please, good ladies and gentlemen of the jury, consider this. She is new. Therefore must die. She has made a killer slip. Therefore must die. Day 1's are uneventful. Therefore must end.

A vote for Mina is a vote for Victory, my good fellows!

The prosecution rests.

Archived