The Zombie Apocalypse

You make it seem like anyone is interested in understanding. We just want you dead...er...inanimate.

You're a hard negotiator, I'll give you that.

I think a two-state solution may be best. You give us the cities, the suburbs, and the rural areas, we'll give you the sparse wilderness and Antarctica. Then you'll just need to pay us tribute of 1,000,000 babies a year for food, and we'll not come after you.

Think of it... a life of peace, doing nothing but procreating and hunting/gathering. Does that sound unreasonable to you?

Human life is paramount, especially women. If the rescue would result in a projected net gain in human life, it's worthwhile. Net loss, well, have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. Oh, and in this scenario, I'd place one female life as worth five male lives, at the very least.

Hmmm. This is good for me, in the sense that I am both female and married. If I were single, though, I might feel differently, provided that I was on the good side of the line. There's a known ratio problem in NYC.

Feasting on brains is what causes Mad Cow disease and eventual zombieism, you lack of higher reasoning skills is showing.

The moats would have to be very deep, over 15 feet, and the sides would have to be vertical. Because zombies don't have to breath, they can just walk across the bottom of the moat and climb up the other side. But if it's deep enough and has straight walls then we just need snorkeling team that can swim above them and out of reach and shoot harpoons into the top of their heads.

You're a hard negotiator, I'll give you that.

I think a two-state solution may be best. You give us the cities, the suburbs, and the rural areas, we'll give you the sparse wilderness and Antarctica. Then you'll just need to pay us tribute of 1,000,000 babies a year for food, and we'll not come after you.

Think of it... a life of peace, doing nothing but procreating and hunting/gathering. Does that sound unreasonable to you?

Hmm.. hunting zombies has a nice feel to it.

I have a counter-proposal. You come after us, and I drink fresh brewed Oregon beer, whilst shooting you in the head from my zeppelin.

Tormund, why screw with the counter-proposals? Just shot him in the head, and pop open a cold one to celebrate one less zombie.

Which, this could lead to all sorts of interesting drinking games. Like, kill a zombie, take a shot glass's amount of beer. More interesting and creative methods of killing zombies involve larger amounts of alcohol. (All saftely atop the zepplin where the zombies can't reach us, of course. And, as soon as someone is determined to be inebriated and can't shoot straight anymore, they are out.)

Tormund, why screw with the counter-proposals? Just shot him in the head, and pop open a cold one to celebrate one less zombie.

Which, this could lead to all sorts of interesting drinking games. Like, kill a zombie, take a shot glass's amount of beer. More interesting and creative methods of killing zombies involve larger amounts of alcohol. (All saftely atop the zepplin where the zombies can't reach us, of course. And, as soon as someone is determined to be inebriated and can't shoot straight anymore, they are out.)

If I were playing that game (which sounds fun btw), I would want to be pretty securely tethered to the Zepplin.

And, out of the game or out of the Zepplin? This is important. If it's out of the Zepplin, I don't think I would have much incentive to kill Zombies......

More drinking rules:

For every 5 clean head shots in a row you get to make a new rule

If you kill a zombie that used to be someone you used to know, you have to finish your drink

A social drink whenever a zombie that used to be famous dies

If you kill two or more zombies with one shot, you can pass out 5 drinks

If I were playing that game (which sounds fun btw), I would want to be pretty securely tethered to the Zepplin.

And, out of the game or out of the Zepplin? This is important. If it's out of the Zepplin, I don't think I would have much incentive to kill Zombies......

Ahh, out of the game. AKA put the gun down, and go get some coffee to sober up some. Good catch.

Probably? You really want to make the zombies radioactive?

Personally I thought you'd have a few more pressing matters at hand, such as the atomic cloud beneath you. (Since, correct me if I'm wrong, zepplins are not known for their speed or high altitudes.)

The first person to miss 10 times in a row has to bungee jump from the zepplin while directly over the ravenous horde.

screw that...first person to miss 10 times in a row is obviously a zombie conspirator...they get to bungee jump using a rope.

The first person to miss 10 times in a row has to bungee jump from the zepplin while directly over the ravenous horde.

If that won't sober you up, I don't know what will.

Oh, and we can hogtie PETA members and dangle them at the nose of the ship by a long rope, to use as bait to attract zombies beneath us for the bungee jumpers.

This is actually my life goal whether the zombie apocalypse happens or not.

What would the dead know about going through life anyway?

No kidding. He even forgot "shooting crap", too! That was the best part! You know, aside from the drunk, and the zeppelin.

What would the dead know about going through life anyway?

Don't you pigeon-hole me! I finished the rat race, I know a thing or two about living.

At least I would know if most of my mental faculties hadn't been subsumed by my eternal hunger.

Archived