GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

Is it too cheeky to ask you directly - are there multiple alts per evil player then? If so, how many?

SPOILER: Why don't I just give you the name of all the evils?

House BaratheonHouse CerwynHouse DondarrionHouse GreyjoyHouse Hoare House KettleblackHouse Lannister House Liddle House Martell House Myre House PiperHouse PlummHouse ReyneHouse RoyceHouse StokeworthHouse StonetreeHouse Tarth House Tully House Tyrell House Webber

Piper, it sounds like Targ has just removed the possibility of your theory (though I'm not sure, Targ's wording wasn't 100% clear...)

What I do know is that if that theory had occurred to me, and I thought that there was even a decent chance it might be true, I wouldn't have been voting Martell.

You and I clearly have different styles. :)

Really, it changes nothing. Martell already has a bunch of votes on him, is a likely lynch, and will have to claim if close to gallows. And as opposed to my theory, which might be true, we're almost certain evil players control multiple alts.

If you think innocent roles might have two alts one player, why on earth are you voting for someone purely for being a plausible second alt?

I considered the possibility that good roles might have had multiple alts, but then I realized it didn't fit the setting. Zombies are under the Red Priests' control, after all.

You're not a sheep. Congratulations! Forget the fact that the best thing to do in this case might have been to add a vote to someone who already had one, that would be sheepish, so therefore bad! I don't want to drag this point out Plummy boy so I'll just say that I don't like your actions or your reasoning to explain them.

Do you really think that the most suspicious behaviour in the game so far is that someone voted for an inactive player with no votes on them rather than on vote?

I'm sorry to be this harsh, but do you realize how ridiculous this is?

Look. I'm getting a bit frustrated, because there are players I would bet money on are evil. And yet instead, everyone is bandwagonning a player who I think is more likely to be innocent for reasons they can't explain well.

I'm getting bad vibes from Lannister recently. I won't vote him today, but to me he kind of feels like he's trying to be helpful, but never making a strong case on an active player so never really getting anyone's backs up. Seems like he's trying to lead safely, in other words. That might be unfair, and I'll reread tomorrow, but that's my gut reaction from the last couple of pages or so.

There are many things that I could pick apart in this post, but there's no point arguing with this now. Make a case tomorrow and I'll fight it. :P

Because i don't think that Martell is guilty. I have some suspicions about Tarth, and was hoping that few more people had them and that this would encourage them to vote. I'll probably switch to Martell in the last minute, since it isn't happening.

that would be now

literaly

Do you really think that the most suspicious behaviour in the game so far is that someone voted for an inactive player with no votes on them rather than on vote?

I'm sorry to be this harsh, but do you realize how ridiculous this is?

Look. I'm getting a bit frustrated, because there are players I would bet money on are evil. And yet instead, everyone is bandwagonning a player who I think is more likely to be innocent for reasons they can't explain well.

I understand the frustration, but don't agree with it - my vote on Plumm is not just for that - it's for that and his poor explanation of it and defensive behaviour afterwards. To me he genuinely seems guilty. Not that I would bet money on it - it's day one! I don't think you're being harsh, but I do think you are being patronising, and the 'for reasons they can't explain well' could equally well be 'for reasons that I don't understand very well'. Having said all that, the fact you are willing to partonise me is in your favour because it runs counter to what I accused you of earlier. Maybe you changed your behaviour deliberately, but maybe the accusation was misjudged. I'll reread in the morning to decide

SPOILER: Why don't I just give you the name of all the evils?

House BaratheonHouse CerwynHouse DondarrionHouse GreyjoyHouse Hoare House KettleblackHouse Lannister House Liddle House Martell House Myre House PiperHouse PlummHouse ReyneHouse RoyceHouse StokeworthHouse StonetreeHouse Tarth House Tully House Tyrell House Webber

It was worth a try.

a little late :tantrum:

I think we'd have still been 1 short

And yes it's annoying we didn't get a lynch, but we need to work out why and use this to our advantage. And it's not as if it's a CF game where it would be worse to miss a lynch

Archived