GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

About Baratheon.. I'm a bit confused. If he was a priest, why would Martell at one point "make a case" against him? WIFOM? Generally, he seems active, but one thing that bugs me is the fact that he didn't contribute to any case and has just been discussing the setup and writing empty words the whole game. That could maybe be the main argument. I still haven't checked his relationship with Cerwyn and Greyjoy. Maybe he has a role and is just trying to stay low-profile? Or he is a priest? I find it more probable for him to be evil. But, for now Plumm is my focus. I'll be watching him from now on.

You know, I've been rereading him, and I've noticed that Plumm hasn't made a single attack on a potential red priest. Not once. Only low posters and obvious zombies.

Call this a gamble.

Plumm

Wow. I think this is, like, the fastest turnaround anyone's ever done a player. I'm just wild and unpredictable like that. :cool:

I'm also suspicious of Dondarrion, but I don't know if he's an RP or just a zombie.

Myre, Martell, Tully, Liddle, and Kettleblack must be zombies. There are fourteen players left. If we lynch those five zombies in the next five days and someone is night-killed every night, we're down to four players. If there are two red priests, we lose.
Nuts.

Martell is certainly zombie. Myre and Tully might theoretically be both zombies, but there is a high chance that one of them is red priest. Liddle and Kettleblack easily might be innocent, we have no real proof against them.

We have 14 players, after lynching Martell, Myre and Tully there will be at least eight players alive, probably more if healer(s) will succeed again. Eight players, 1-2 of whom are RPs is decent ending with very good chances for us. Meanwhile, if you will try to lynch a RP and will make an innocent or two instead - you will end in much worse position.

In fact, you suggest us to play a pure gamble, instead of safe course of lynching definitely guilty players. That's awful. It would be worst innocent play since Arryn-Greyjoy game, where we let proven symp Piper to live and in result ended with killer's win even after they lynched their own member. I so hoped not to see such a conundrum again!

All right, Baratheon. If you have a role, claim it.

If you're not, then I don't even know if there's a point in lynching you, because only a zombie would put up this lame a fight.

I'm sorry, but you've done an utterly unconvincing job of changing your posting style. You use fake bad spelling and punctuation, but then drop a word like "mollified." The only reason I haven't gone after you was because I thought you might have been a power role trying to dodge a night kill. But now I see that you've seen eye-to-eye with Plumm pretty much all game. And this defence makes me convinced that you're just a distraction. I don't know if your other alt is Kettleblack or Dondarrion or even Tyrell. I don't know if you're a red priest or a zombie. I do know you're evil.

I'm really tempted to lynch Plumm, but...but...dammit! I don't have time to make a case on him!

I have no role to claim, and yes I did try to alter my posting style. This is going to sound extremly stupid, but I decided to alter my posting style mainly because I thought it would help me avoid a night kill. I had no idea at the time that this game would include people controlling multiple alts or that changing playstyles would be a significant factor. If I did, I wouldn't have attempted to change my playstyle. Yes, I'm aware of how bad this makes me look and no I don't expect you to believe me.

Right now I feel the best course of action is to try to lynch the red priests. I strongly suspect that at least one of the high posters is a red priest. As I feel Lannister and Stonetree are both innocent that only leaves Plumm.

Note that I still don't trust you. I just don't want to risk a speedlynch.
Well, if you really intend to lynch me over finder's guilty result, I'd prefer you to do it fast. I have nothing more to say.

Thanks Royce, I trust you now.

After you all will see that my death won't force zombie domino falls - remember I trusted Royce.

Yeh me and Tully are the same person, I did slip earlier in replying from the wrong account (it's actually really difficult to do this!)

But I (or we?) aren't actually evil. Let me explain. The game has 3 non-communicating FM (red preists) who don't know who each other is (don't ask me about balance - the mods have admitted to me that they have no idea if the game is balanced or not) and each FM has 2 zombies - however we are controlled by players different from the FM.

So the red prests sent instructions to me via the mods as to what I had to do, and I was not allowed to post very much (this wasn't enforced by number of posts or anything, but this role was given to me becasue when i signed up i said i didn't have much time)

However, unbeknownst to the FM, we are actually on the side of innocent, and we are two half-healers. I wasn't allowed to reveal this while my master still lived, but as it happens my master was Cerwyn, so I am free and rogue zombies.

You may notice that the last instruction Cerwyn gave me was to reply to someone that Cerwyn had complained about them posting their case twice, to explain that the issue was not stating the case twice, but doing so using exactly the same words - an instruction I dutifully carried out (I can't remember in which alt)

Yeh me and Tully are the same person, I did slip earlier in replying from the wrong account (it's actually really difficult to do this!)

But I (or we?) aren't actually evil. Let me explain. The game has 3 non-communicating FM (red preists) who don't know who each other is (don't ask me about balance - the mods have admitted to me that they have no idea if the game is balanced or not) and each FM has 2 zombies - however we are controlled by players different from the FM.

So the red prests sent instructions to me via the mods as to what I had to do, and I was not allowed to post very much (this wasn't enforced by number of posts or anything, but this role was given to me becasue when i signed up i said i didn't have much time)

However, unbeknownst to the FM, we are actually on the side of innocent, and we are two half-healers. I wasn't allowed to reveal this while my master still lived, but as it happens my master was Cerwyn, so I am free and rogue zombies.

You may notice that the last instruction Cerwyn gave me was to reply to someone that Cerwyn had complained about them posting their case twice, to explain that the issue was not stating the case twice, but doing so using exactly the same words - an instruction I dutifully carried out (I can't remember in which alt)

Are you f**king kidding me? :stunned:

*Sigh*

At least some people are enjoying themselves. Just for fun:

1-Why has your writing style changed throughout the game?

2-Who did you heal every night?

3-Why did you attack me after Cerwyn died?

4-Why is...ugh! You know, I'm killing you all when I get to Spoiler Heaven.

Archived