GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

Just popping in. Looks like Plumm is the only lynch, and i'm voting for him already. :)

But those answers have not made me feel better about you. Nothing you say is ever satisfying, and I think you know it.

No idea what you're talking about. Seriously. I'm not satisfying? What does this actually mean? :huh:

However, unbeknownst to the FM, we are actually on the side of innocent, and we are two half-healers. I wasn't allowed to reveal this while my master still lived, but as it happens my master was Cerwyn, so I am free and rogue zombies.

What a giant load of crap. Cerwyn was your master? That means Cerwyn was the priest. And he was killed. By other priests. That clearly means that only one priest can make a kill during the night. Since i don't remember anyone else dying, that means x kills in x nights, each night by a different priest? And they aren't related. No way. No freakin' way. Plumm, get off that alt.

I'm here, and I hope I'm alive, since I asked the mods for a small extension. Going to catch up now-I've missed half of the game, so this may take a while.

I was shopping :blush: (got some seriously sexy boots) Liddle had also IMed me while I was out with computer issues (from his phone apparently). Sorry Guys.

Are there any objections to both players remaining? They both tried to notify me.

It is day 4.

14 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Liddle, Martell, Myre, Piper, Plumm, Reyne, Royce, Stonetree, Tully, Tyrell.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

6 votes for Plumm ( Tyrell, Dondarrion, Royce, Lannister, Stonetree, Baratheon)

3 votes for Martell ( Kettleblack, Plumm, Reyne)

1 vote for Myre ( Martell)

4 players have not voted: Liddle, Myre, Piper, Tully.

:tantrum: I swear some people wait until I do post counts before voting.

It is day 4.

It is day 4.

14 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Liddle, Martell, Myre, Piper, Plumm, Reyne, Royce, Stonetree, Tully, Tyrell.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

8 votes for Plumm ( Tyrell, Dondarrion, Royce, Lannister, Stonetree, Baratheon, Martell, Liddle)

3 votes for Martell ( Kettleblack, Plumm, Reyne)

3 players have not voted: Myre, Piper, Tully.

Plumm is lynched. Sorry, I didn't have a scene ready. I really do suck as mod.

Guys, Liddle's vote shouldn't have counted. He'd been inactive for longer than twenty-four hours. He was supposed to have been modkilled.

I would rule this out as a desperate try of leading us on wrong way. Lannister, if something is troubling you about me, ask and I'll be glad to answer.

Something "troubling" me about you?

Do I even need to say anything?

You're the least convincing n00b in his first game ever. You've apparently forgotten that you don't speak English. You popped up out of nowhere and made a convincing case that turned us against one of the only active and consistent players in the game. And of course I thought that made you more innocent, because I'm a trusting idiot and immediately assumed you had the most noble reasons for playing the way you had. In hindsight, your case on Plumm had one giant hole--you said you thought lynching a red priest would cause the death of all the alts he controlled by mass modkill because they wouldn't say anything. Really? You think Plumm was controlling every word spoken by the other alts all game? Have you been paying attention? Oh, please.

And you haven't even waited until morning to let the act slip. That's by far the most suspicious part.

I wish we'd lynched Dondarrion or Kettleblack. I'd say that you'd better have a damn good excuse tomorrow morning...but you know what, I have a feeling I know what you'll say, and I won't believe it.

"Troubling me." You have nerve.

Archived