Mafia 69.33: A mini-minigame

House Targaryen

Why May cant be uber's symp?

I guess it can't be ruled out entirely, but she did list uber as a tier 1 suspect (along with TMW) on day 2. And she said she'd vote for uber if necessary at the very end of day 2 (but there were only 2 minutes left, so she may have been counting on the chaos to avoid following through).

I guess it can't be ruled out entirely, but she did list uber as a tier 1 suspect (along with TMW) on day 2.
But voted TMW.
And she said she'd vote for uber if necessary at the very end of day 2 (but there were only 2 minutes left, so she may have been counting on the chaos to avoid following through).
Yeah. I was sleeping at the moment, but in reread it's evident that there were no chance of lynching uber. Last 2-3 minutes are always mess, because of probable crossposting; if you try to change a vote that late, you probably end with no lynch at all.

But voted TMW.

Yeah. I was sleeping at the moment, but in reread it's evident that there were no chance of lynching uber. Last 2-3 minutes are always mess, because of probable crossposting; if you try to change a vote that late, you probably end with no lynch at all.

Both of your points are true.

Malcolm, what do you think about the day 2 votes? Do you think 2 FM would have split their votes? Or would they have not cared?

What about an FM/Symp pair?

One of the most frustrating things about this particular game is that I've been the only American playing since Gert was killed. I hate how you all go to sleep during the middle of my day. Makes it nearly impossible to have any substantial discussion with the rest of you.

And thats on top of everyone other than Malcolm being on the low end of the participation scale. I hate games where there is so little time, and so little information.

Hm.. No roles.. It seems that FM's got lucky with their targeting. We must stir up the discussion. There is no room for error today. Wrong lynch, and it's over.

I am totally clueless right now. I wrote earlier that It would be logical to expect that at least one bad guy was on TMW Day 1 mob. But I haven't receieved any real feedback on it. The kill choices were good. And because of that May looks a bit better in my eyes. She is a new player, and I think that we're dealing with more than that here...

I'm slightly amazed that some people have missed some of my early behaviour points, which I'll deign to inform them of in spoilers.

When I first read this, I thought that he could have a role. But later, he said that he was roleless. Am I missing something here? Any theories on this one?

I am totally clueless right now. I wrote earlier that It would be logical to expect that at least one bad guy was on TMW Day 1 mob. But I haven't receieved any real feedback on it.

If you look back to day 2, you'll see that Piper and I both were on board with this thought. There's probably at least 1 evil player on that day 1 mob.

The 2nd evil player could either be on the mob or off the mob. Piper was of the opinion that he'd be off the mob (especially if we're dealing with 2 FM). I was more uncertain.

If we are focusing on the evil player on the mob, my attention turns toward May. Malcolm would be my 2nd choice.

Off the mob, I suspect both you and Reddy. But I'm currently more willing to vote for Reddy.

When I first read this, I thought that he could have a role. But later, he said that he was roleless. Am I missing something here? Any theories on this one?

He was probably saying that he acts a certain way when innocent, and claiming that he was acting that way during this game.

10 more hours... And its really late here. I'll do some more thinking. I'm most inclined to vote for Reddy. Piper suspected him, and Gert also. They both got smacked...

He was probably saying that he acts a certain way when innocent, and claiming that he was acting that way during this game.

Hm, wouldn't admitting that be a suicide to his mafia career?

10 more hours... And its really late here. I'll do some more thinking. I'm most inclined to vote for Reddy. Piper suspected him, and Gert also. They both got smacked...

See, this is why I suspect you. That is a blatant contradiction from what you said earlier. Are you just trying to kiss up to me, because I recently said I suspected Reddy and didn't suspect Malc as much as the other options?

Here's what you said earlier. This was only 12 hours ago, and not much has happened since you made this post -

Ok, here is a little analysis.

Malc -> Probably my primary suspect. He insisted on lynching me even after WJ and I posted why would be better to lynch TMW first. If you had lynched me, I would have turned NAK and then you would proceed to lynch TMW and the game would be lost. Generally, there's something about him that's bugging me. He is way more talkative and active than he was in the last game. He was also on the TMW Day 1 mob.

WJ -> He is active, and most of his posts make sense. I don't quite know his style and because of that I can't say too much about him. This mass-reveal thing could be an attempt to falsely claim a role. Everything is possible with him. He was also on the TMW mob.

May -> She is my blindspot. Don't quite know why. She has a fair amount of posts, and most of her stuff makes sense. I'll have to do a detailed re-read on her. She is after-all my Tier 1 suspect, along with Malc and WJ.

I think that today's lynch should be one of these 3. I'm a bit confused about Piper's death. Could anybody present their theories about it?

Malc was your top suspect. And you wanted to lynch one of Malcolm, me, or May. Reddy wasn't even on your list.

So whats changed since that post?

Lol, most people suspected me. WJ, you say you hate games with too little information and too little time - me, I'm more careless so I'm very much inclined to just vote Malc to see what happens. But since I don't want to spoil anyone's fun, I don't think I shall

Contrary to my previous post, I've just realised I'll probably (and hopefully!) be sleeping until the deadline. Since if there are two FM we need all the innocents to vote the same way to not lose, as the first innocent to vote without being able to change it, the game is effectively in my hands.

*pauses for thought*

My gut suspicions are still on Malc, plus a partner who I vacillate between.

So, *closes eyes*

...Malc

eta: and night-night!

The 2nd evil player could either be on the mob or off the mob. Piper was of the opinion that he'd be off the mob (especially if we're dealing with 2 FM). I was more uncertain.

And I think that it makes sense. And since the only 2 players that were off the mob were me and Reddy, that leaves him. And yes, I still suspect Malc, that's why I said that I'm going to think about it...

I recently said I suspected Reddy and didn't suspect Malc as much as the other options?

Do a re-read on me. I said earlier that I find Reddy suspicious. And after Piper got smacked, it became even stronger.

You're going to sleep for the next 10 hours? :unsure:

Well, actually yes. I have only had 9 hours sleep in the last two nights so i want to make up for it. i also don't have my own computer so posting requires a small walk, making an early rise for mafia reasons unappealing. But I have to admit part of me was hoping to trap some FM into voting Malc to win. Since you and uber have both posted since without voting Malc you probably aren't paired. Which is reassuring. But now I am really going to bed. I hope Malc is evil

Bullshit or no bullshit, I said why. Not voting for the same guy would be the lowest form of distancing. And it makes sense to me. If I were to vote a mob guy, I would vote Malc. And If we assume that they are both alive and they weren't both on mob, it leaves me the choice of voting for Malc and having 33% chance. Or 50 (100) % chance voting for Reddy.

The biggest flaw is that TMW could've been somebody's symp or that May is Malc's symp and that she hasn't thought about distancing and placed her vote along with his.

Archived