GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

But you're not, and I won't.

What is the compelling reason you want me to do this? I'm simply not comfortable in revealing alts for someone else. If you want mine, I'm Gert. Nice to meet you.

The compelling reason is obvious. If you don't know who they are, and are just full of it about them being your partners, you might guess wrong about their alts. And if you are wrong and that person is playing, then they can reveal and you get caught.

Yeah, you might guess right, but so what? We lose nothing in that case. And if you guess wrong, then it helps us a lot.

If you reveal the alts and nobody contradicts you, then we're probably going after Tyrell tomorrow. Isn't that what you want?

Er? Does this mean you say that if Cerwyn flips guilty, you will be sure that Tyrell is their partner?

It won't prove it so there is no possibility of doubt, but at least we'll have confirmed part of Yronwood's story. Tyrell is a threat, if innocent, but enough of a threat that one FM would out themselves and their partner in order to get him killed? In a non-team game? I don't buy it.

But, for same reason, this lynch won't give us any new info.

No, it wouldn't, which is why we'd need to use it with some variation of the binocular plan. All we'd be doing is ridding ourselves of the known FM early.

The compelling reason is obvious. If you don't know who they are, and are just full of it about them being your partners, you might guess wrong about their alts. And if you are wrong and that person is playing, then they can reveal and you get caught.

Yeah, you might guess right, but so what? We lose nothing in that case. And if you guess wrong, then it helps us a lot.

If you reveal the alts and nobody contradicts you, then we're probably going after Tyrell tomorrow. Isn't that what you want?

Martell. Stop it. You're being terribly unethical. If I were a mod, you'd be dead already.

It is a good reason, but I won't do it anyway. It's a line I won't cross. Aside from the privacy issues, I am also well known to never use codes. I don't like the way they take away the fun of trying to figure out who's telling the truth and who is lying their ass off. This is another form of code in my opinion and I am not budging.

It won't prove it so there is no possibility of doubt, but at least we'll have confirmed part of Yronwood's story. Tyrell is a threat, if innocent, but enough of a threat that one FM would out themselves and their partner in order to get him killed? In a non-team game? I don't buy it.

Which partner did he out, exactly? If he's lying about me, he's probably lying about Cerwyn too. Besides...he was only outing himself a day earlier. He'd be caught tommorow anyway, either because of the binoculars or Erenford flipping guilty. So, from an evil Erenford/Yronwood point of view, there is no downside to this claim.

It is a good reason, but I won't do it anyway. It's a line I won't cross. Aside from the privacy issues, I am also well known to never use codes. I don't like the way they take away the fun of trying to figure out who's telling the truth and who is lying their ass off. This is another form of code in my opinion and I am not budging.

That's fine.

Stevie Yronwood

Which partner did he out, exactly? If he's lying about me, he's probably lying about Cerwyn too. Besides...he was only outing himself a day earlier. He'd be caught tommorow anyway, either because of the binoculars or Erenford flipping guilty. So, from an evil Erenford/Yronwood point of view, there is no downside to this claim.

The question was, if Cerwyn was proven guilty would that make you guilty. So under the terms of the question Cerwyn is the outed partner. The point is it's possible that if we lynched Cerwyn and he flipped guilty you could be still be innocent. But it's not very bloody likely.

Looks like somebody is scared. :P

And what should I be afraid of? Gert already said that she won't reveal (try to guess :)) alts of her partners.

I just...feel for the FM. If I was one, I'd be seriously pissed at the mods. I feel this is already too easy, and going down the path you suggest would only make this game no more fun for a lot of people. I hope you're able to understand this.

Anyway, it's explicitly stated in the rules that you're not allowed to ask a player to reveal his alt, let alone someone else's. You've been warned repeatedly by other players, and I sincerly believe you're on the verge of a modkill.

Martell. Stop it. You're being terribly unethical. If I were a mod, you'd be dead already.

Well, not unethical, just newbiesh. He doesn't do anything wrong by himself, and evidently nobody would answer to this provoking, so it's just a moot.

Mods don't need to kill him but should order him to stop.

Of course Tyrell is still using the binoculars. Duh.

Tyrell can use all the binoculars he likes, but there's going to be a hell of a to do tomorrow if someone else doesn't confirm his claims, especially if he lynch Yronwood, we'll be right back here again.

Possible Binocular Users:

Siobhan Stokeworth

Veronica Lannister

Rupert Martell

Eadweard Dondarrion

Thomas Hunt Stonetree

Ronald Kenning

Take your pick.

2 questions.

Am I still supposed to heal Tyrell?

Yes.

THIS GOES TO EVERYONE: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR HEALS NOW. IT WOULD DOOM YOU, AS WELL ASS THE REST OF INNOCENTS.

Who is going to use the binoculars?

I think it's too late to change anything without screwing up the entire plan. If you think otherwise and believe there is a more convenient person than me, I'm willing to listen.

I think it's too late to change anything without screwing up the entire plan. If you think otherwise and believe there is a more convenient person than me, I'm willing to listen.

I think you should use the binoculars.

I think somebody else should use them too. Anybody other than Erenford.

Then we can compare your reports.

Tyrell can use all the binoculars he likes, but there's going to be a hell of a to do tomorrow if someone else doesn't confirm his claims, especially if he lynch Yronwood, we'll be right back here again.

Possible Binocular Users:

Siobhan Stokeworth

Veronica Lannister

Rupert Martell

Eadweard Dondarrion

Thomas Hunt Stonetree

Ronald Kenning

Take your pick.

I'm 99% percent sure of Erenford's guilt. If he's innocent, I'd accept a lynch tommorow.

Sorry, yeah ... was just being a bit snarky. Just pointing out that Tyrell is trying really really hard to keep everyone on board the original plan.

Wow. That couldn't have been highlighted better if you'd tried.

Anyway, it's explicitly stated in the rules that you're not allowed to ask a player to reveal his alt, let alone someone else's. You've been warned repeatedly by other players, and I sincerly believe you're on the verge of a modkill.

The mods aren't dumb enough to modkill me over this. If they have a problem with it, they'll give me a warning. Not that it's necessary at this point - I've already dropped it and moved on.

But I do have to say, the rules just say you can't ask a player to reveal his alt. They don't bar you from asking a player to reveal somebody else's alt. ;)

Archived