GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

I know I'm not allowed to ask people directly to reveal their alts. But you know what would hypothetically help Yronwood prove his claim. If he revealed the alts of the 3 FM.

You know, hypothetically.

You sincerely think Iron would have troubles to reveal Tyrell's alt? ;)

Hypotetically. :)

As of last night (with no updates made for making 60 posts)

4 - Tyrell

3 - Stark

3 - Stokeworth

3 - Lannister

3 - Stonetree

2 - Yronwood

2 - Tully

2 - Kenning

2 - Cerwyn

1 - Erenford

1 - Martell

1 - Dondarrion

Tyrell had 1 post, had 20 posts, didn't move his vote, had hammer vote.

*assuming no one had spent his point on night 1

Have you even been reading the thread???

What's your rationale for voting me?

Have you been reading yourself? I was first to suspect that Ironwood tried to save you with his confession.

I'd prefer lynching Ironwood, but I suppose it isn't a real option for today. And between you and Tyrell I prefer you.

Have you been reading yourself? I was first to suspect that Ironwood tried to save you with his confession.

I'd prefer lynching Ironwood, but I suppose it isn't a real option for today. And between you and Tyrell I prefer you.

Why would Yronwood sacrifice himself to lynch me? He's even got more points than me!

Why is lynching Yronwood out of the question?

I understand you suspect I might be Yronwood's partner, but you have to consider the possibility I'm not and he's telling the truth. Lynching me is ludicrous.

Are you reading the thread? Yronwood has been suggested as a real option and has some votes. Tyrell ought to be at the bottom of the lynch list for now (at least out of the current serious suspects). Personally I think it ought to be between Cerwyn and Yronwood. Voting Erenford just doesn't give us as much information regarding Yronwood's claim. If Erenford came up innocent then Tyrell and Cerwyn will be saying that they made a mistake and that Yronwood's partner is someone else.

That makes no sense. I think you are lying in some way.

The only FM we really know is Yronwood. My preference right now is to lynch him, unless something changes.

I agree. While we're at it I suggest we decide on someone who can implement Tyrell's plan and who isn't a FM suspect (so neither Tyrell, nor Cerwyn nor me).

Someone tell me who I have to heal tonight that isn't healed already so I can prove my innocence.

I'd also like to have someone other than Cerwyn heal me. Since she's also healing Tyrell, Tyrell can serve as proof of her innocence or guilt.

That makes no sense. I think you are lying in some way.

Ruppy, you are awful. Alt rules are relaxed in this game, but not up to degree where everybody is able to call everybody else by real nicks.

Ironwood might lie easily, but refusing to reveal alts has nothing in common with this.

I agree. While we're at it I suggest we decide on someone who can implement Tyrell's plan and who isn't a FM suspect (so neither Tyrell, nor Cerwyn nor me).

Someone tell me who I have to heal tonight that isn't healed already so I can prove my innocence.

I'd also like to have someone other than Cerwyn heal me. Since she's also healing Tyrell, Tyrell can serve as proof of her innocence or guilt.

You're already healing Stokeworth, I believe, according to the plan.

Also, no way in hell are you disrupting the circle of life!!! Cerwyn is healing you.

ETA: Don't you see that this is just an attempt to sow confusion, make us doubt/change all our plans in a desperate hope that they'd be left with a loophole?

Are you reading the thread? Yronwood has been suggested as a real option and has some votes.

2 votes for Victor Erenford (Jez Tyrell, Francesca Cerwyn)

1 vote for Francesca Cerwyn (Rose Tully)

1 vote for Jez Tyrell (Stevie Yronwood)

It was before I put third vote. AFAIK, nobody voted Ironwood since then.

Are you really partnered with Erenford?

ATTN

Your mod went crazy trying to tally up the points and figure out who was on the mob and who off, who switched their vote, who sent in a night action on whom, etc. It's done now, but I'm worried that I made a mistake.

After updating the points for the most recent post count, I will PM every player with 1) a tally of points they should have now (before taking into account the results of the Day 2 lynch), 2) an explanation of which points were for what, and 3) the night action he sent in. If there are any mistakes, please tell me.

Ruppy, you are awful. Alt rules are relaxed in this game, but not up to degree where everybody is able to call everybody else by real nicks.

Ironwood might lie easily, but refusing to reveal alts has nothing in common with this.

If I was in Yronwood's position and telling the truth, I'd reveal the alts in a second.

Archived